𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝

little bonus chapter for y'all 😉
sorry to those of you desperate for maddie and lexie, not long I promise

little bonus chapter for y'all 😉 sorry to those of you desperate for maddie and lexie, not long I promise

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
I was enchanted to meet you.

Maddie was currently in the Bahamas on Cristina's honeymoon with Cristina and Meredith. They decided Cristina needed the trip and they had the time to considering they had a 17 day vacation from the hospital.

"Sunshine, your bikini body makes me sick." Cristina said, eyeing Maddie who had just came back from the beach bar with drinks for the three of them.

The youngest rolled her eyes with a laugh, handing Cristina and Meredith their drinks before sitting down on the sand.

"So um... I planned a little day trip for us before I leave you two." Maddie grinned.

Cristina and Meredith were staying for two weeks however Maddie decided to only stay for one week and spend the next week elsewhere.

"Maddie... what have you done?" Meredith laughed, seeing the mischievous smile on her sister's face.

"It's a surprise." She giggled.

"I hate surprises." Cristina said.

"I think you'll love this one!" Maddie winked.

And Maddie was right, as she usually was. Cristina did love the surprise. Maddie had arranged for them to go to an island in Exuma, specifically to visit a beach, known as 'Pig Beach'.

"Sunshine, this is incredible!" Cristina laughed, pigs covered the Bahamian beach, some of them were even swimming in the water.

Maddie and Meredith shared a smile. This was the happiest she'd been since the day she was supposed to get married.

"They're adorable!" Maddie looked like she wanted to cry.

"Come on, let's get in the water." Meredith threw her arms around her sister and friend.

"You know what's terrible?" Cristina said.

The three women were now in the water, each of them playing with their own pigs.

"What?" Meredith asked.