Chapter 14

,,Jasmine''

"I'm going downstairs to Vera" I said closing the door behind me and quickly went upstairs to the roof.
"Alessandro?" I called as I entered.
"You're finally here" he whispered in my ear coming up behind me, grabbed my hips and pulled me to him, started kissing my neck.
"How long have you been waiting for me?" I asked, turning to face him and wrapping my arms around his neck.
He slid his hands down my butt and lifted me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he started walking towards the couch.
"I just came with a kebab, that's why you didn't want you to make something to eat, I hope you're hungry?" He replied putting me on the couch
"On you or a kebab?" I asked, making myself comfortable.
"First for the kebab, then for me," he replied, handing it to me.
While we were eating, he told me about his training with a friend, I told him what I had done in the restaurant and what I was going to do next. We lay cuddled and relaxed with each other in silence.

"I miss your naked sexy body snuggled up against me," he mumbled kissing my neck.
"Yeah? And what part the most?'' I asked and he knocked us over so that I landed underneath him.
"Hmmm the neck" he bit me hard, going lower he pushed my blouse up and kissed between my breasts, he pulled my bra off my breasts.
"My big favorite boobs, I love that they are just right for my hands" he started massaging them, then took one nipple in his mouth and started sucking it, while pinching the other nipple with his fingers.
"Mmmm Alessandro" I moaned excitedly, I feel insane.
He started to go lower, his lips brushed my belly when he reached my shorts, unbuttoned them and slid off my legs.
He got up quickly took off his T-shirt and pants along with boxers, coming back to me he attacked my mouth with his, in the meantime he began to massage my clitoris through the lace of thongs, I quickly wet them with juices.

"Alessandro, don't tease me, please," I mumbled, but he continued to massage me, ignoring me.
"Alessandro," I moaned into his mouth.
"What do you want Kitty?" he asked, moving his lips down to my neck.
"Fuck me" grabbed the lace and ripped it off me, quickly sliding his cock into my tight pussy.
"You Beast!" I hissed and he smiled.
"I'm about to show you what the Beast can do," he snarled loudly, speeding up his movements, he fucked me hard and very fast, my nails found his back, he will definitely have the cuts from today's sex.

He lifted my leg and, throwing it over his shoulder, began to go even deeper.
"Oh my god... Alessandro" I moaned as my pussy started throbbing and he felt it right away, he knows I'm so close to orgasm.
"Fuck, Jasmina" he growled coming inside me, lowered my leg and slid out of me. Breathless, he laid down next to me and pulled me close to him.
"I love you" he said grabbing my cheeks and kissing me on the lips.
"I love you too Alessandro" I replied as he covered us with a blanket.
As I came to myself, I adjusted my bra and blouse and I wanted to get up for my shorts, but he stopped me, grabbing my hips and placing me on his lap.
,,How much do you love me?''He asked.

,,Very much'' Ireplied by giving him a kiss.

"Do you love me enough to move in with me?" when he asked, I gasped.
"What?" I asked, surprised in disbelief.
"I would like you to live with me, I want to have you with me all the time, I don't want to fly between our apartments to sleep with you" he said looking into my eyes.
"Are you sure about that?" I had to ask, wanting him to be sure and not regret it later.

"I've never been sure of anything other than that I want you by my side for the rest of my life," he confessed.
"I love you" I mumbled kissing him on the lips.
"So what? Will you move in with me?" he asked again.
"Yeah, but I need to talk to Veronica first," I said, moving my ass back gently and started gliding my claw over his dick,he growled and his cock started to harden under my touch, I grabbed it and started rubbing it up and down, oh it was hard as a rock.
His phone started ringing, he reached for it and checked who it was.
"That's my mom," he said looking at the screen.
"Pick it up" I said with a smirk on my face.