𝙲𝙷-𝟽 𝙵𝙸𝚁𝚂𝚃 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

I woke up when My throat dried

I woke up when My throat dried... I opened my eyes and saw Aarav sleeping on the couch and a smile formed on my face but suddenly that smile disappeared because I knew what kind of person he was...

I turn to take a glass of water but there is no water So I stood out of bed and I could see he unlocked my handcuffs I don't know why But I'm damn sure He trusted himself so much So he knows that He couldn't let me run away after this shit oops sorry I meant to say marriage...

I picked up a jar and went to the kitchen So that I could fill the jar with water and also I could drink some water...

Everything is blurry Or I say that the lights were off that's why I didn't see anything And of course, I'm new here so I also don't know where the kitchen is. I'm descending the stairs with my heavy lehenga...

When I thought there was only a stair left, I stepped down and my leg slipped when I was going to touch my body with the floor, someone grabbed me tightly with the help of my waist so that I couldn't fall down... I open my eyes to see the person and there he is Mr. Aarav Malhotra with his trouser Only...

When I tried to push him back he lifted me in his arms and said "Where are you going wifey"

I was already so frustrated with this lehenga So I said annoyingly "The one where you can never find me"

He said "Oo really So I would love to tell you that There is Nowhere You can hide from me Now So, I'm clear wifey?

I replied "See Mr. Malhotra I badly needed to drink the water"

He said" So you were finding the kitchen"

I nodded

He shook his head and walked with me in his arms...

I said "What were you doing when someone saw us what will you say huh?

He smiled and said "Don't worry Mrs. Malhotra We have a license"

And I understand what he means

He took me into the kitchen and switched on the lights, then he made me sit on the kitchen's platform and Took a glass filled with water and gave it to me, I thought to throw this glass on his face When I remember Now much I needed to drink the water...

When I was about to step down on my feet my stomach made a sound and I know how embarrassing this is!!

Then I heard him "Are you hungry?"

I looked at him and said " Of course Mr. Malhotra I didn't take a single bite of food I was really hungry"

Then he clapped his hands and Some maids came to him and said "Yes sir!"

He said "Your Madam is hungry So, cook something delicious quickly"

Then he suddenly lifted me and walked away from the kitchen...