15. exciting okinawa trip ( pt. 1 )

chapter 15. "Exciting Okinawa trip" ( pt. 1 )

 1 )

- Y/N POV -

beep beep beep!

"wahhhh....." I slam the alarm clock. 'Isn't it too early for school...?' I thought to myself as I get up. "ah right..." I realized, It was the school trip today.

"N/n!! Get tf out of bed! You still have your trip!" My mom called.

"Yeah yeah..! I know..!" I said, sounding dead asf-

I get out of my bed to shower. After that, I got my uniform then wore it, then head downstairs.

"Morning N/n!" My mom greeted.

"Morning.. I'm surprised you're up this early." I said.

"Well, my boss said I have to leave early." She said as she placed some egg on a plate.

"c'mon, eat! You're gonna get hungry on the way there!" She also placed a cup of coffee.

"Alright."

☆ After breakfast ☆

"Oh! I have to go now!" She said as she hugged me.

"Take care there, alright?"

"Don't worry, I'll be alright!" I hugged her back.

"You can go there by yourself, right?"

"Mhm. Now go, you don't wanna be late now." I said as I waved.

"Alright! Bye, N/n!" She waved.

"Bye!"
.
.
.
{ AIRPORT }

"what are we going to do, sir?" Hairo asked.

"Passengers, the flight for 'Okinawa' has been suspended due to a typhoon." The speaker said.

'Everyone is now dead at this point-' Saiki said.

"True-... not even 10 minutes ago, everyone was filled with joy-.

"Then, ever since they heard about the typhoon that joy turned into sorrow-.

'I've never seen such extreme joy turn to extreme sorrow. They're in the depth of despair-.' Saiki continued.

"Just when I was finally able to go!" Mera said.

'Even Kaido.'

"School trips are so lame! What do you say about skipping? Saiki, Y/n?"

'He was bluffing about how stupid school trip are but when he heard about the typhoon, he started crawling into a ball. You could even see the dark circles in his eyes-.'