one.

i'm tryna get back into writing bare wimmie😩

aaliyah tonaé

i sat there quietly as alonzo rolled his wood, me and him had just got into a argument and he told me he wasn't taking me home until he was done

petty shit.

"can you come on?" i huffed checking my phone seeing my boyfriend texted me.

"that nigga rushing you?" questioned with a chuckle.

i rolled my eyes in response. "don't start that shit"

"i'm chilling" he stood up grabbing his keys.

he walked to the door and i followed behind him.

using my key i locked the door and followed him to the car.

i can tell he was mad but this was what it was.

i had a boyfriend, his name is terrence we been together for 5 years now.

i met alonzo a year ago and we've been messing around ever since.

i've never been the type to cheat but i'm unhappy in my relationship but scared to leave.

terrence and alonzo were both in the streets.

terrence was just deeper in, leaving him would have a target on my back as soon i stepped out the door.

cheating is just as worse but he's yet to find out.

hopefully it stays that way.

"watchu thinking about?" i heard alonzo say. i looked over at him seeing he was staring at me.

"nothing" i mumbled crossing my arms.

"you still got a attitude?" he laughed shaking his head.

the light turned green and he sped off quickly.

"attitude about what?  you the one mad cause i'm not leaving my nigga"

"that nigga treat you bad but you scared to leave, fuck on aaliyah" he waved me off.

"you act like you could treat me better" i snapped.

"i can" he said. "you know i can tonaé" he spoke again calling me by my middle name.

"i don't know shit"

"mmm" he mumbled pulling into my complex.

"ight" he nodded unlocking the doors. i gathered all my things and stepped out slamming the door.

"slam my shit again and imma run yo ass over" he said mugging me.

i flicked him off walking to my building.

"aaliyah where you been?" tony the doorman asked me.

i been with alonzo for 4 days now. terrence was out of town and he was coming back today.