• 19: peppers •

I didn't even realize that you like this fic so much, I'll try to update it more often now <3 If you want, I can post another chapter later today :)

this chapter is a also a little more 'spicy' because unfortunately, after this chapter, things go from bad to worse for Javi and Natalia

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

Breathlessly, Natalia and Javier were still lying in bed when there was a knock on the door. It was as if they had been ripped out of their moment of intimacy.

And a few seconds later, there was a second knock.

"Javi, I need to talk to you" Connie said desperately.

He let out a groan and pulled Natalia closer to him. He didn't want to stop and especially didn't want to leave Natalia alone in bed. He was way too happy to leave her now.

"We'll talk later, okay?" he called a little louder so that Connie could hear him on the other side of the door.

Connie sighed, "I'm sorry to bother you, but it's really important" she told him. Javier was one of her closest friends, she had to tell him what she heard. Because she knows that he will be relieved when he finds out that Miranda isn't having his baby.

"I really don't have time right now, Connie. I'll come to your office later, okay?" he replied and pressed a kiss on Natalia's shoulder.

Connie rolled her eyes behind the door, "Sure" she said and left.

"Sorry bout that," Javi then whispered to Natalia and his hand went between her legs again, "I wasn't done with you yet" he added with a grin.

Natalia let out a soft moan when she felt his fingers on her clit again, "But it sounded important" she replied, breathing hard.

He snorted, "I really don't care. Right now, I just wanna feel you"

Javier took off his boxers and pushed Natalia harder against the bed. And yeah, Connie sounded a little upset, but Natalia was way too turned on to stop. So she put her arms around his shoulders and pulled him closer to her.

He began to grin slightly when he noticed that she was just as eager as him. Natalia let out a small moan when she felt his hard dick pressing against her.

"You're okay?" he asked softly.

She immediately nodded and felt him enter her shortly after.

"Fuck" he mumbled quietly as he felt her stretching around his dick. She whimpered softly as he slowly began to move, pressing him tighter against her. Her fingernails pressed hard into the skin on his back and she was afraid of hurting him, but it wouldn't even bother him.

Javier noticed how she was a little overwhelmed and how she wanted to be even closer to him, "I know baby, I've got you" he whispered softly, still moving slowly so she could get used to the feeling.

His free hand reached for hers and he interlaced their fingers. He wanted to touch her whole body and never let go of her. Being with her felt too good.

He supported himself on the bed with his other arm next to her face. His hand lightly touched her cheek and he began to stroke it.

Natalia pressed her head against his hand to enjoy his touch even more. "Natalia," he whispered quietly and she opened her eyes again.

"Yeah?" she asked breathlessly.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes" she whispered with a small smile.