🎃[💙𝙃𝘼𝙇𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙀𝙉 𝙎𝙋𝙀𝘾𝙄𝘼𝙇💙]🎃

(A/n: This is an AU where Lou isn't a bad guy hes just has a really big ego. And also he is kind of your big brother [not biologically])

*╔══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╗*
❝𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣!
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣!
𝙋𝙪𝙢𝙥𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢
𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩!❞
*╚═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══╝

Ah yes, Holloween! The spookiest time of the year. It's also the time of the year that is mostly cozy and warm.

Not at the moment though, "Ughh..." You let out a loud groan, your ears drooping down and your tail tucking under the seat. You see, you were currently in school, good news is that you were on your last session of the class. Bad news is that it was taking FOREVER.

Letting out your 37th sigh of the day, you continued on watching the clock. It was currently 11:45, which means five more minutes until school ends. You were already finished with your assignment, and had to suffer in silence as you waited for class to be over.

Suddenly, the sound of the school bell echoed throughout the building. Rushing to the back of the classroom, you grabbed your belongings and rushed out the door before the teacher could say anything. "I─  wow okay, there she goes I guess.." The teacher said. "Why don't you catch her?" One of the students asked.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up?-"

✿*:・゚𝙏𝙄𝙈𝙀𝙎𝙆𝙄𝙋゚・:*✿

You ran out the school, coming to halt and you stopped in-front of the open gates. There was a crowd surrounding a fancy car, you rushed forward it and pushed your way through. "Lou!" You exclaimed, hugging him.

"Hey! [Nickname], how was school? Are you ready for tonight." He knelt down to your height and ruffled your hair. "It was boring but really good, and yeah! I suuuper excited for tonight!" You shouted, your tail wagging like crazy.

"Well then, let's get you home so you can pick out a costume." He said opening the passenger seat and buckling you in, he turned to the crowd, with your bag in hand. "Allright people, shows over." He winked and got in the drivers seat.

Sooner or later you guys got home, he got out of the car and opened your passenger door, unbuckling your seat belt, picking you up and holding you in his arm with your bag in the other.

Heading up to the huge mansion,  you looked in awe at the Halloween decorations.  "Woah.... " You gasped,  Lou chuckled at this,  "Do you like it? " He asked. 

You nodded your head. Lou held you in front of him, gesturing for you to do the honors of opening the door. As you enter the large house you were met with the fresh smell of pumpkins and a fair sight of black bats hanging from the doors. 

Setting you down on the floor at the door way, you both take your shoes off as a robot came and took them, waving as it went away with your shoes.

Upon walking into the living room you saw Kitty, Tuesday, Lydia and Mandy. (that's her name right?). "[Name]! Guys look! [Name] is here!" Tuesday exclaimed, running to you and hugging you tightly.

"Gosh Tuesday, don't pop her." Kitty scoffed as she pulled you away from her. Lydia made her way toward you, "So [Name], what are you gonna be for Halloween night?"

....

"Um..."... "I don't know" You whispered.

The silence was so loud. "C'mon! You have to know what!" Kitty exclaimed as she started tickling you. Soon after, Lydia and Tuesday joined in.