One Hell of a Dimension

Ok yeah, don't question how I lost my account, even I don't know how it happened so I can't continue the book there but I can here. So I don't know weather to just deposit the pages here but try and copy-yet I can just screen shot and try and make it better. So how did I lose my account? For some reason Wattpad wouldn't let me in and it kept saying error -1000, it's been like a month so I gave up and made a new account.

Making my ocs
So I can and try to draw my horror ocs, mostly on lapsed but I got a head start on bettering my art on Ibis, I know a lot of people don't like when creators add their characters cause it always ends in making them overpowered, Shipping with other horror characters, or even making them have more attention than the readers, that's understandable, but like I made the book so I have a choice if I wanna include my characters as main ones. Not to mention the fact I don't want to hear anyone say what I can and can't do with my own creations. It's ok to suggest but straight up telling me what to do isn't nice.

Be mindful of
I'm still in school so I won't still update as much and busy doing different things, I'm sorry if I'm not as busy but since we are in the spooky month that should motivate me, I might do different movie of the days. But since we are far in I can't do many movies so maybe two or three movies to fill in. Also please note I am a minor, and sure I may do mature content but honestly a lot of us did worse shit in our lives, I'll only say this, i am in high school and yet my grammar sucks ass. I won't shame you if I'd decide to make a smut/fluff fic and your a minor, it's ok.

Age requirements
None but it really depends, unless your old asf and your being wierd around minor characters or any of my own then don't even interact with this book. But if you are old and you just wanna read then go ahead. I will and might go ahead for the smut/fluff fic but if you request a character that is a child/under 18 then, I will do childhood crushes since I allow fluff pages, maybe even adorable middle school partners since I know all about that all to well. Though I don't recommend literal kids and toddlers reading this book if you somehow have Wattpad, it has adult themes.

Sexualities
Yes I might give the readers a certain sexuality or identity, minus Nb reader cause they represent the readers who don't got a gender. So if I did with them? Only behind, and no confirmed parts. I will say this M and F reader might be mostly based off me in a way, cause I'm Pan and genderfluid. Yes a lot of my characters already got a identity or preference so please don't keep on forcing for me to ship certain ocs in a one shot or two shot with certain reader cause some of them are straight or don't wanna date. So don't force it please. Though if you were hoping for a AroAce (or seperate) type of thing, maybe Nb reader, but I am still getting used to writing it, it'll take time.

Respect on my characters
Yes a lot of my characters that are 18+ are hot asf but that doesn't mean you can sexualize them, like sure I might make explicit drawings but don't go overboard cause I do got some AroAce or one out of the two characters and some just don't date since they are either not human and don't see use dating a human. So if I ask to not keep continuing saying your thoughts then do stop or else I won't take request from you.

Don't say you can pull my characters knowing damn well you can't.
Let's be fr, you wouldn't even be able to pull many of my characters due to age gap and the fact they can kill you, also don't try and be all girl/boy magnet with them cuase if some were real they would be uncomfortable.

"I can change them"
No you can't, I made a lot of my characters to be cruel and monsters don't pull that UwU 17/18 year old y/n that attracts 25+ year old characters and acts like child move. Please don't, I been there and it's insufferable. And I hate how it's kinda pedo coded and the fact people like the semi minor y/n with full grown ass characters, it makes me feel sick to the point I can't continue. I might make that smut/ fluff but add scenarios so you know how they are and how old a lot of them are.

"Please respect my headcannons
Look my headcannons for slashers and horror characters are different, either be how they would be or sexuality. Look I don't go to much and out and make them softies cause I love the cruel side and their personalities, how it adds to their characters and taking that away makes them...ugh. Unless that character does have a softer side then that's fine!

The readers are adults
Yes out of high school and living adult life, they aren't some 17 year olds who are always crying and being cringe, acting like babies, M y/n isn't a femboy or small, I mean he is short but not 4'8, sorry really short people, Nb y/n is the tallest being over 6'0 and maybe taller, cause they need more recognization, either in height or mysterious figure, F y/n is the most parent coded one so far, like mother. That's all I'll say and she wears ties so have at her ladies and gents and whatever you'd see yourself as

Creepypasta's will be more cannon and of course I gotta add Marble hornets to it cause why not, no Masky and Hoodie aren't obsessed with cheesecake like how Toby is seen as with waffles. Toby is aware of the jokes and cringe views and he despises fans more. Jeff is more accurate and I might draw on paper for how I see them and of course the fan art and yes I give credit. I already drew Nina face and she is Poc. Obv Jane will only be for F Y/n if I choose to add her to the love interest cause she's a canon lesbian, I see Clockwork as Bi I don't know if she has a canon sexuality so that's my opinion mostly. Masky is tricky, I don't want to downright sexualize him so there are limits. Dunno about Hoodie. I will try and add more underrated Creepypasta like Nathan the Nobody or Emra, cuase women and men. Maybe some of the creep kids and I don't know about Offenderman but if I must then fine. But no I won't write much he's only there for plot considering I can't stand him.

Underrated or not so well known creeps
Kage
Candy Cane
Laughing Jill
Doctor Pain
Candy Pop
Emra
Glitchy Red
Frankie
Hobo Heart
Nathan the Nobody
Lazari
Lifeless Lucy
Cat Hunter(?)
Grinny
Rake
And many more

Will I add Happypasta?
Yes.

Some of my ocs that will be introduced, names only, drawing will be seen when they are introduced

Loony Loo and Chester (twins)
Mr Joymaker
Millie and her kids
Burning Marcy
Missy the Crawler
Pommy
Chas(er)
Doggo/Dexter
Father X
Sister Nacy
Sister Lilly
Mr Spark
And many more
(I might be lazy adding more names)
This is only the start and I will continue with more info you really need to know before reading
Have a wonderful day/evening/night, please remember I care deeply about my readers and their mental health, please don't leave this world cause you are an amazing person who deserves more love ❤️