proluge I

LOADING...

i groaned, not finding this girl anywhere. it was enough she begged me into coming to this non-beneficial listening party. the audacity to leave me stranded, practically. in a environment i wasn't familiar with.

popular people, celebrities if you will. wasn't at all my cup of tea, let alone someone's name billie eillish. she wasn't at all, my cup of tea. might i add... i don't see the hype behind her.

her music, wasn't my typical go to. which is totally fine, i'm sure she could care less about what i think. it's just, her genre is so over used. it's so overrated, a depressed white girl, what's new?

don't get me wrong, mental health is serious. i speak from experience, but who is actually listening to sad music 25/8? none of her songs ive heard, are uplifting. just some random white girl complaining about how her life isn't going right.

sighing, i grabbed my phone out my thin purse. making way out of the crowded penthouse, i needed air. there was no telling where naomi ass went. something told me i shouldn't have came, and i should've went with my first mind.

and this low cut ass dress isn't doing me no justice. i scoffed even thinking about the dress code. this artist is one confusing ass person. your album is mainly basses off your uncontrollable episode's of depression. but your dress code for the listening party is skimpy wear?

sounds deceiving to me. are you doing this just to please your youth uncensored audience? feeding into their unsupervised depressive tendencies. or are you really sad? because if you're doing it for the views and money, i don't think you deserve the hype.

shaking my head, trying my best to console my thoughts. my eyes straining into the bright screen before me. disappointed that my message was still left on read for twenty minutes now..

what in the possibly hell could this girl be doing? i swear, i'm never going out with her light-weighted ass again. because i know she's probably somewhere drunker than a bitch.

"enjoying the party?" a voice spoke behind me, which i did choice to ignore. men had been trying to get at me all night. i wasn't interested. i take no interest in wanting to be someone mistress. i knew half of these men were married.

i heard them chuckle, before tempting to speak to me again. "i know a lot of uninteresting insanely rich people can be overbearing, but i promise my party isn't that bad.."

my eyes shot up from my phone, turning around to see the billie eillish herself. out of all people in here, why she talking to me? she stared at me, smiling as she licked over her pink lips. showcasing her gold grillz.

my phone chimed taking my attention away from her a split second. oh now this bitch wanna text back. please..

i looked back up, to see her practically eye fucking me while she undressed me with her eyes.

i stared at her, a little irked by her subtle action. "no, i'm not enjoying the party, nor did i want to be here." i said, taking her attention off my body. a soft look peered back into me as she looked up.

im not trying to be a bitch i promise, i'm just really not in the mood for small talk. "so why come?" she snarled back, which caught me off guard.

before i could choose to answer, naomi did the answering for me as she made a scene on the dance floor. billie eyes followed mines, before turning back with a smile. "oh shit, yo she's been actin a fool all night. i swear she's the funniest."

she laughed, which made me smile, i guess. i shrugged looking back out in the open view of the balcony. "from the silence you're giving me, im suspecting either you've a had a fucked up night. or you're just not a fan.."

she made her way into my view, i sighed. why is she so persistent? any other person would've walked away by now. i cut my eyes towards her, watching as she stared at me with low eyes.

"a little bit of both.." i answered, nonchalantly. she scrunched up her face, holding her chest in a playful manner. "ouch, why not?" she whined, i scoffed rolling my eyes. she's so unserious.

shrugging i fiddle with my fingers, "i rather not say right now.." for the sake of her feelings, i rather keep my opinions tamed.

she nodded in understanding, "well.. since my music isn't enough hold of my reputation. how about i prove it to you another way?.."

- Bit of a long introduction lol..

- Anywho, hopes this give you an idea on the how this short story will be. Nothing major, it's really just for fun. Also this is NO hate towards billie eillish music or her, making that clear. For one, i LOVE billie and everything she does.

I'm just making the character like that so it can be some spice to the story. I didn't wanna make another story about a fan girl. To many books like that, not saying it's nothing wrong those book. I just wanted something different :)

- As for expectations for this book, don't expect more than the chapters that's given to you. It's called a short story for a reason. I'm going to make it as detailed as possible so it won't be such a bland a story.

Um.. be active, comment, vote. DO something so i know you guys are enjoying the story. So in all, just don't be a ghost reader.

Last but not least. BE NICE! to me & to other readers, never had this issue, but it's a precaution to make things like this, clear. Cause sometimes mfs be getting too ahead of themselves, and i'm letting y'all know now.. this ain't the place.

SO with that being said. Enjoy!!!

-

MAIN CHARACTERS

& MORE !!! 🖤

& MORE !!! 🖤