Noah gets home late Pt 1.

*Noah comes home late, you were on your couch and you could smell his alcohol on him as he walks in the living room*
"Babe! You brat, why are you always on the couch all day!"

Y/N: Don't you call me a brat after you come waltzing in here like you are the man in this relationship!
Noah: *he grabs you by the throat* excuse me little girl? Don't you ever talk to me like that again you whore.
Y/N: Shut the hell up you dickwad! *you manage to choke out*
Noah: *grabs your neck tighter* I think you deserve to be punished for your bad behavior, you are not being a good girl for daddy~ *he says smiling and winking*
Y/N: *blushes a little* Get away from me! *Y/N scowls at him* You smell like whiskey.
Noah: *chuckles* so what if I had a little drink? *he stumbles now letting go of you*
Y/N: You are so fucking drunk no wonder you came in like an asshole *you roll your eyes and huff* lets go get you cleaned up.
Noah: WHO ARE YOU CALLING AN ASSHOLE HUH LITTLE GIRL?
Y/N: DON'T YELL AT ME WHEN I AM TRYING TO HELP YOU NOAH! *you grab his arm and drag him into the bathroom* You need to take a shower and I will take your clothes, holler when you get in so I can get your clothes in the washer okay? *you turn around*
Noah: okay. *he turns you around* wait.
Y/N *confused* yes, what is it?
Noah: Do you not wanna shower with me? *he says smiling nervously* please.
Y/N: *blushing deeply* uhh yeah sure. *you smile slightly*