MAFIA'S OBSESSION

Author's pov :

??:-"I SAID I WANT HIM AT ANY COST, DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND...!!" while throwing the file in his hand he yelled at his man.

His dark voice running the cold Shivers in man's body. He was in his office which is more bigger then any mansion. After all he's mafia King for reason.

Man:-"sir, w-we can't kidnap him... H-he's pregnant. If we did anything it'll harm the baby..." He replied while stuttering because of fear.

Jungkook:-" it's not yours, then why the fuck you cares han! Don't tell me you fell for him? " he asked with questioning gaze.

Man:-"Sir, i-its y-your brother's baby... Atleast s-show some mercy on them" with struggle he said begging for innocent lives.

Jungkook:-"ohh look, now dog will bark infront of their masters! You will tell me? How to show mercy for my own brother and his husband... You must be wishing for death" he asked with raised brow. His voice as cold as ice.

Man:-"I--i a-am s-so-sorry i----" before he continued he was cut by dark tone, which was non other then his boss's.

Jungkook:-"LEAVE..!!!" It was loud enough for the man to run away for saving his life from a living monster.

Dominate devil aka mafia boss grabbed the photo frame from his office table. His eyes turned dark with intensity and desires, just by looking at the captured men in that photo frame.

Jungkook:-"how someone can be this much ethereal? Is it possible in this world or you belongs to heaven? Well, it doesn't matter afterall you'll soon belongs to hell as I'll make you mine, jeon jungkook's property! Jeon jungkook obsession!! Jung....naah it doesn't suits you...the only name suits is JEON TAEHYUNG" he declared while laughing like psycho.

Suddenly he stopped, like he remembered something, something he doesn't likes.

Jungkook:-"what it's, darling? You let other men touch you! Not only that you are pregnant with his baby also... I'll punish you for this deed for sure" he said with pout like innocent kid.

Looking at photo for a while. He start rubbing his thumb against men's lips from the frame feeling himself getting h*rt just by looking at them. How it'll feel when he actually taste them?

Jungkook:-"I really badly wants to taste them!" Said with doe eyes which is more like feeled with obsession.

Sliding the frame back at it's place he grabbed his mobile and contact his cousin brother. Jung Hoseok..

On call...
??:-"hello, jungkook?" Voice come from other side.

Jungkook:"I wants to meet you Tomorrow, at my office on time" saying that he waited for reply.

Jhope:-"okay, I'll their t-----" the confirmation was enough for the mafia to hang up the call.

End call..

Jungkook:-"I'll do it myself! No need for useless dorks......and you baby I'll make you mine by hook or crook.

Author's pov:
One year ago
It was that time when jungkook aka mafia was invited in his cousin wedding. He was person likes to spend his time all alone but that day despite being busy he arrived in taehope wedding. It only only  jhope standing beside priest who was asking for the brides arrival. Jungkook set like a king with his four bodyguards behind him standing with straight manner. As soon as jhope's bride aka Kim Taehyung walked in alter, jungkook gaze also stopped at him. Like a angel himself was walking their in all glory. His dark didn't even blinked for a second. He start imaging taehyung with himself, daydream. He come back from his thoughts when he saw vhope. He felt like killing jhope at that movement. He left the wedding with his man and from that day he wants make taehyung his. As his useless dogs never succeed with giving tasks. Now it was his turn to cage the beauty by himself in his prison called jeon's property. And for sure he'll go to any limits to make his obsession as his.