a u t h o r ' s n o t e

HELLOOOO!

I know it's been a while, my apologies.

Firstly to all my friends, followers and readers how continued to support this book even while there have been no update, I thank you very, very, very ( × infinity) much.

Secondly, I haven't given up on Cortello-D'Angelo. This story is my baby. All I have done is stopped with this particular version of it so I can create a new one which I believe will be better. Please understand that I started writing this book when I was fourteen and have since changed in the way I write and how I write.

Thirdly, this version of Cortello-D'Angelo will remain on Wattpad, it just won't be updated. I understand a lot of people have a liked the story so far and I'm not taking it away.

And finally, some people may be upset that this book is being discontinued and understandably so. However, there is valid reasoning to me not wanting to continue it.

1) The biggest reason of all, the writing style. Spelling errors, punctuation errors, writing in different tenses. The thought of editing this book knowing how many mistakes there are physically gives me a headache. I know it's no one's fault but my own but I have tried editing and it never works out.

2) Second, the characters. I know as a reader and writer myself that my characters were not very well-written. I believe I'll be able to do better in adding more depth to the characters as well as give them all their own individual personalities in the new version.

3) The story was going nowhere. Literally the reason I stopped writing and updating was because I had no direction and I was writing with no endgame in mind.

With all of that being said, I hope you guys are not too pissed that everything is starting all over again and you will hopefully give the other version a chance.

Lastly, I just want to say another thank you to everyone who supported and continues to support this book. I wouldn't have gotten as far as I did without you, so thank you ❤︎.