✧ 𝖠𝗐𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗎𝖼𝗄 ✧

˙⊹ ੈ✰[Chapter-2]✰ ੈ⊹˙

。゚゚・。・゚゚。 ゚。 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑌𝑜𝑢

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑌𝑜𝑢..? ∞
 ゚・。・゚. -Jk

It's the D-Day of jeon's because today is the day jeongukk's family is going to see the girl. so now they all are getting ready to start.

Mrs. Jeon is looking after the things she have to give to the girl's side also for safety purposes she is also taking the things that the groom's family have to give the bride's family if they agree for the marriage.

all are done getting ready Hirai and jimin also going along with jeongukk and Mr.Jeon , Mrs. Jeon. Yoongi is not coming as he have a meeting with one of the manager today.

right now jeongukk is going to station while his family to the girl's house. He said he will be there in few after doing some important stuff in the station nd give work to other officers.

Soon Jeongukk is done at the station and started making his way to the house address his mom gave.

(Imagine this as His outfit and have a coat on top of it and hair)

Jeon's family already reached the girl's house as pandit ji will come later. Jimin and Hirai are carrying the necessities they gift to the Kim's family.

Mr. Jeon rang the door bell . They heard foot steps and soon door got opened revealing a beautiful lady in her late 40's with a beautiful smile.

The Jeon's smiled at her who smiled back before inviting them inside.

"Go and call Mr.Kim fast" Mrs.Kim told to the maid who nodded and went to call Mr.Kim

Mrs.Kim looked at jeons and smiled

"Please take a seat" she gestured them who smiled at sat on the couches.

Hirai and jimin kept the things on the table placed before the couch as Mrs. Kim suggested to keep them on table.

"Would you guys like to take anything?" Mrs. Kim asked to which Mrs. Jeon just shook her head and said smiling

"No no it's fine, you please take a seat Mrs.Kim" Mrs. Kim smiled and sat on the opposite couch.