One-short

Yoojin crouched under the bushes, waiting for the enemy to approach for an ambush. He had on an invisibility potion for precaution, so as not to give off any clues about where he was in the enemy's camp. Making sure his guns were fully loaded and ready to go, he peered from within the mass of leaves. The enemy soldiers were strolling freely about, throwing potion bombs at mob monsters that come their way, oblivious to Yoojin's position.

"In about... 3, 2, 1! Go!" He jumped out of his hiding spot, guns ablaze. The metal shells of the bullets fell to the ground in rapid succession, the bullets soaring through the air and landing on their purposed destination. Yoojin grinned, doing a little taunting dance over their dead bodies. "Enemy camp, Helix, is wiped out!" He said into his headset. With a swerve of his mouse, he equipped his flying device to move to the next destination to meet up with his teammates.

User 2891291: Poggggg

Peaceisda_best: Jinnie's 8th solo kill!!!!!!

SHJ.STAN: Wtf! Helix got wiped out in the first hour?!

Sunflowerkisses: That's our Jinnie!

JennietheHenny: Just joined and saw something jaw-dropping?!

Comments flooded the livestream chat box as Yoojin's character flew through the battlefield. Yoojin was live streaming as usual on a game he was most well-known for. Similar to Fortnite, the game he was streaming was a Korean-developed battle royale. It boasts players worldwide in the first month of its release and even reached a billion players before its first-year anniversary. Yoojin was one of those people that had adopted the game early in its Beta-testing stage. Given early access, he was one of those streamers that aired the long-anticipated game on his channel– which had probably caused his rise to fame.

Han Yoojin, more known as Genie (his viewers love to tease him by calling him 'Jinnie'), was one of the most popular streamers on StarTV Live. From horror games to silly dating games for girls, he was a great variety game streamer. People tend to come into his live streams just for laughs, but always leave dumbfounded by his unexpected refreshing handsomeness. He always looked good. Be it when he smiles, or when he rages against his keyboard from a lost game.

"That was easy. Helix? Are they popular?" He glanced at his chat. Instantly, a barrage of comments scrolled past. "Jeez, slow down! I'll be putting the chat on subscribers-only mode."

"So, Helix? They're top 5 in ranked?" Yoojin raised a brow, internally thinking they weren't much of a difficult kill. It definitely was a skill to talk to 'no one'. Disregarding the thousands of people in his live stream, it couldn't beat talking to someone face-to-face. Many streamers couldn't get over this barrier of speaking to 'air' and failed in their career early on. Even if there were not a single soul in his live stream chat, he needed to make conversation– and he made sure to do so on his very first day streaming. His bright and straightforward personality captured the hearts of both female and male viewers alike. The female viewers stayed for his looks, the male viewers stayed for his dominating play style.

"Then, I'll bring our Team Pluto to first place!" He chuckled, meaning nothing much behind his words.

Jupiter_Sun: I call BS.

BabyJinnie: Let him eat his words TT

Scrapped: LLLLLL

"I'm just kidding– Oh, crap." Gun shots could be heard from below, and his parachute's endurance started dwindling. The green bar turned a bright orange, and dangerously near red.