Bill

Geez...I've been here for a while now huh? Like 4 or 5 years now? I've lost track of time honestly. Weirdmegeden...the thing that trapped me.

  And that stupid Axolotl gave me a meatsack body when I chanted the spell to be revived. UGH!

.

.

.

But he gave me a crystal! A special crystal. It allows me to 'spy' on people! Well he says it's to "watch over and make sure they're okay" crystal, but that's baloney as meatsacks say, even though this crystal is most definitely not made of (or tastes like) baloney! And no I most definitely have not tried to eat it...

Anyways! Today I've decided to watch over Pinetree...Again.

Okay I know what you're thinking! Awww Bill is watching over Dipper because they're in love 🥰! NOPE! That's not why. Pinetree is one of the few people who could outsmart me. So I found a slight liking to him, BUT NOT LIKE GAY, just a slight interest like I had in Sixer.

Right now he's getting ready for school. Honestly I don't know why, but while I've been spying on him I noticed he's being bullied. Like if he's able to defeat me like 3 times now I think, then why does he let those stupid kids bully him!

As he gets on the bus I see a few kids trip him. I turn a bit red. They'll be having nightmares for the rest of their lives. I see Pinetree sitting by himself...a bit sad. Shooting Star sits with her friends.

I've read her thoughts and it seems she regrets not letting Pinetree take Sixer's apprenticeship.

  For the rest of the day Pinetree goes through school, only picked on a little bit. Let's see how those kids like eternal nightmares. I'm not going to lie, watching Pinetree is boring, let's watch Sixer now.

"BUT WE HAVE TO STANLY! BILL COULD COME BACK STRONGER, AND WE NEED DIPPER AND MABEL TO HELP US DEFEAT HIM!" Sixer yelled.

"They're just kids, Ford. AND THOSE KIDS ARE YOUR NIECE AND NEPHEW! AND YET YOU STILL WANT THEM TO SAVE YOU?! WHAT IF THEY DIE HUH? THEN WHAT! THEY ALREADY WENT THROUGH ENOUGH-Don't put them through more..." Fez yells.

Pinetree and Shooting Star might come back? A smile forms on my face. Wait, why am I so happy about this? Hmm...Meatsack emotions. They honestly suck.

"Sorry Stanly, but you don't have a say in the matter..." Fez grunts. He looks away from Sixer and walks off, clearly mad.

Damn, is Sixer that worried of me coming back?