Introduction

20 yr old Alissa Thompson is freshly starting college after struggling with money to get in Duke University,NC. She is a beautiful white blonde hair women, with brown eyes and a hint of gold around her pupils, her style of clothing is your average typical sweat pants with t-shirts and a pair of busted used air forces. You'll be lucky to see her dressed up.

   Alissa has always had to work for herself when it came to anything, her home life was something she has been waiting  to escape from. Having Split parents, her father send to jail, to her mother being over protective, and verbally abusive. Alissa has a chance to have a fresh start in life. It's her time to be who she wants to be, which is just to succeed and not turn to our like her parents.She isn't the rebellious of obsessing over boys or partying.

      While Alissa is in college she meets a ton of new people, gets put in situations shes never experienced before. During this time she comes into contact with a someone who changed her views in things..for the good and bad. She also Meets her lifetime best friend, her enemies, unknowns and new people.

22 yr old Malik Wayne is your mysterious dark skin man. His curls, body figure ,tats make all the women's heads turn, but he never glances. He has that bad boy era every women craves, but the actions you want to stay away from. Malik is a junior at Duke University, is a very nonchalant hard headed man that doesn't give women the time of day. He inherited his grandfather's successful business that is secret. For Maliks parents his father is too much of an alcoholic and a narcissist to earn that privilege of owning the business. As for his mother, Malik has never been in touch with her  after she had an affair on his father when he was just an adolescent.

      Malik is known by everyone,but doesn't know much of any one. He has a few mutual's from his parties including his best friend Tj. He's never had a fragile heart for anyone or anything except wealth or his business. Money hold a sentimental value in his heart. All of a sudden someone enters his life shows him the light in life.

Many other characters will be introduced at the right time...

Many life changes, drama, experiences, and love bound to happen.

"If its meant to be, it will happen."