Break You Like a Horse

---

"Does that feel okay?"

Striker moaned as I pushed the heel of my palm into his lower back. "Fuck, yes," he groaned. "Go between the shoulder blades next."

I smiled, gradually moving my hands up his back until I reached his shoulder blades and carefully running the pads of my fingers along the edges. He let out another soft moan, his body relaxing under my touch, and my smile widened.

Striker had come back from a job that evening looking completely exhausted. After having him wash off the dirt and grime from his latest gig, I offered to give him an impromptu back massage — and without a second's hesitation, he shed his shirt and hopped on the bed, waiting expectantly for me.

I pressed my thumb into the middle of his back, travelling up to the nape of his neck. Striker leaned his head forward slightly, giving me better access to his neck and shoulders.

"You got some magic hands, darlin'," he said, then turned his head to the side to look back at me, a playful smirk crawling up his lips. "Now, if you just massaged my cock, it'd be perfect."

I rolled my eyes, suppressing a humored smile. "What am I gonna do with you?"

"Alright," he replied, raising his hands in a mock surrender. "You don't have to use your hands. Your mouth'll work just fine."

I retracted my hands from his back and covered my mouth as a laugh escaped my lips. "Okay, cowboy," I remarked, composing myself and leaning over his frame. "Let me finish with your back, and maybe I'll consider it."

He snickered. "Fair enough."

Striker lay flat on his stomach and let me continue to loosen the knots in his tense muscles, my fingers focusing on his shoulders for a moment longer before moving upward to the back of his neck and head. His eyes fluttered closed, and every now and then, I would hear him let out a small sigh, his body relaxing even further. He seemed to melt under my hands — and truthfully, I was enjoying seeing him in this state far more than I probably should have been.

"This does feel nice, darlin'," he murmured at one point.

A warm smile crossed my face. "Good. I'm glad I could help you unwind."

He half-smiled and laid his head on its side on the pillow, opening his eyes to look up at me when I drew my hands away. We stared at each other for a long while, our smiles dissolving as I slowly bent down and brought my face close to his.

Striker turned onto his back, guiding me toward his frame until I was straddling his thighs. He lifted his head to press his lips to mine, his hands migrating to my hips. Fervently returning the kiss, I reached down and loosely grasped his member through his boxer briefs. Striker moaned against my lips as I stroked him, a deep chuckle briefly rumbling in his chest before he grabbed my ass and started to grind against me. He pushed his hips into mine a few more times, sending small bolts of pleasure through me, then suddenly wrapped his arms around my frame and rolled over on top of me.

I now lay beneath him on my back, looking up into his intense, mesmerizing gaze. He slipped a hand under my pajama shirt, pushing up the hem and cupping my bare breast. I bit my lip, enthusiastically removing the garment for him, and he began hungrily kissing and nibbling my neck and collarbone. He hooked his thumbs into the waistband of my pajama bottoms and swiftly pulled them off of me. He roughly grabbed my legs and spread them apart, squeezing my thigh with one hand while the other gently pressed against my womanhood through my underwear.