They looked at me... and went back!

Arghhh! Why did I have to come to this stupid bank on this very day? It is sooo crowded, just getting that one document signed will take me the whole day!

But I have no choice, I have to get this work done, it has been pending for like 2 months now. Working 2 jobs really does eat away your time. I barely remember the last time I had a proper day to myself. But that's okay, like my mom used to say, "No matter what the situation, you must keep on going. Things will always get better."

Okay mom! I am remembering it! Be proud of me!

Any-who, why is this line still stuck?

I look in front of the big lady standing right in front of me. There are still 12 people standing in front of me, each holding a form similar to mine. On the opposite side of the counter is the young man, his spectacles low, probably already tired of looking at the same form again and again, complaining about the missing information on it. The usual.

I look around, trying to find something that is a bit more interesting than my life at the moment.

There it is- "Cash Counter" with it's own small room on my right, a small window and a lean person inside counting money diligently. It never fails to impress me when I think just how much money must be in that small cubicle, probably millions!

There's a line there as well, but still smaller than the one I am in. There is an old man there, looks a little frail. I hope he does not have to stand for a long time.

Right in the middle of that line and my line is a pathway to the inside rooms. This is probably where all the heads and managers of the branch sit, not a space for a person like me. Anyway, nothing interesting to see anywhere.

Humm, huh, hann, hum ha haun hunnnn, what was that tune..?

"BANGGG! BANGGGGG"

OHH MY GOD!

I am suddenly on my knees, heads down, hands on my ears, looking at the old and cheap marble floor.

What was that? I have only heard that in movies, it can't be...

I looked up towards my right. That was where the sound came from.

7 men, all in black walking in. The one in the front had a gun in his hand, walking straight. The others were slowly following, making sure no one moves an inch.

Am I dreaming? What is happening? Is this a robbery? Will I stay alive? Godd, I have been your good child my entire life, protect me!

Wait, what is happening here? Am I seeing this right?

While the first person in black is still moving forward with his gun in his hand, the other 6 are still keeping a watch on others, an 8th person walks in. He had a similar black attire, but somehow seemed different. He puts his hands on that old man's shoulders.

Oh God, what is he going to do?? Please don't hurt him!

Whaaaattttt-?

He put his hands on the old man's shoulders and gently sat him down on the chair behind him.

GENTLY!

Who are these guys? They have a gun and he is GENTLY treating the old man like his grandpa?!

This does not seem right! Is this a robbery or what?

He turned around, I could now see his left profile and Wow!

He is quite handsome. Never thought I would be saying something like this for a potential robber with a gun and a gang, but he is definitely handsome! He has the skin I could spend all of my saved dream money on! And the dark hair definitely suits his chiseled face!