propose?

It's been almost one hour since Taehyung locked himself in his room. Everyone is there sitting in silence. Jimin bites his lower lip as a habit of nervousness.. jungkook sit next to him .. they have been calling Taehyung for so long but he wasn't coming out..

On the other side, Taehyung was feeling hurt but then decided to shake it off now. Though he was hurt but he also admits that dong-min played an important role in his love life. But still they shouldn't have lied to him like that.
After spending much time in fighting with himself he decided to come out..

As soon as jimin saw Taehyung he went to him and embraced him in a tight hug and saying sorry for lying to him. He promised that he will never repeat this again and he thought Taehyung will still be upset but to his surprise Taehyung hugged him back. Buried his face in his neck. Giving him butterfly kisses on his neck. Jimin felt butterflies in his stomach.. everyone was happy to see them like this. And now since everything is fine hoseok said sorry to Taehyung and he said it's fine. And finally Taehyung greeted dong-min in a normal way. Without any glaring.
Then they all sit and talked how dong-min and hobi get together.

Few days later.

Taehyung was waiting for his boyfriend to come . He had offered him a lift and jimin said he will manage. The couple is going jeju island for a trip. Taehyung wanted to spend some quality time there and he also had a different plan . He was thinking about it and jimin arrived there wearing a off white oversized shirt and pants. Hair setted perfectly. He was greeted by a bone crashing hug from his boyfriend.

"Tae..i. i .. can't breathe" jimin's words came as whisper

"I missed you love"
Taehyung said and loosen his grip and jimin smiled and said that he missed him as well.

Taehyung has been busy with his dream of a restaurant. So the couple couldn't get much time together. Jimin was also busy with his dad's company. But he was sad about not able to spend much time with his boyfriend. They speak through video calls at any chance they get. And sometimes they met but only for few minutes. It wasn't enough for both of them. So Taehyung decided to take a break from his works and jimin was free for few days as well and they both wanted to travel to jeju island. And here they are. Finally in their destination.  Taehyung booked a vip room in a 5 star hotel.. they both get into the room . Took a warm shower. And decided to cuddle with eachother today.. jimin was laying there. His head on Taehyung's chest and hands are wrapped around Taehyung's waist. Taehyung's one hand was on jimin's hand.. stroking his hair. And the other one was holding a side of jimin. Both fell asleep in eachothers arms inhaling eachother's scents.

The next morning the couple ate breakfast and went to the beach to enjoy their time. They ran.. catched some crabs for their namjoon hyung. Played with the water.. and after that they got freshened up for their dinner date.

Taehyung put a  light blue shirt and jimin put a white shirt and jeans.  They went to the place where the date was planned. It was Taehyung's idea to have a candle light dinner on the beach. He says that it was his wish to have a dinner like this with his partner. Jimin likes the idea . The place was decorated as Taehyung's plan.

One small table and two chairs. The candles are there perfectly. The white Cartains covered that small area. The breezy weather was just perfect. Taehyung put some flowers on the floor for jimin to walk on them. Smooth music was playing in the background. Taehyung hold jimin's hand and lead him to the table. Jimin's eyes were sparkling looking at the place. It had a warm feeling.. small cozy date. Taehyung pulled the chair for jimin  as usual.. the waiter came and gave them their food as Taehyung had already ordered it and some wine for the couple. They enjoyed their food while looking at eachother and feeding eachother. Jimin's small giggle was heard there. Taehyung smiled at his boyfriend and looking at him with fond eyes. After eating their dinner Taehyung thought that this is the perfect time to do it. He got up and jimin asked what happened. So he gave his hand and jimin hold it. They both stand there jimin was confused and Taehyung was silent.

"What happened tae?" Jimin asked again. And Taehyung hold jimin's both hands and started speaking

"Jimin i .. i need to tell you something"

Jimin became a little nervous because how Taehyung was looking all serious. So the older male asked what it is? His voice was full of concern for his boyfriend (damn. I'm loving writing the word boyfriend)

"You have always been with me. You're my first best friend and first and last love. There's no one except you and there will be no one. I have loved you since i get to know the meaning of love. But i was scared to confess. I was scared to loose you . I .. i hurted your feelings without realising.. I'm sorry for that. I know it's probably early to say this but trust me I don't wanna waste any time now." Taehyung said and went on his knees. Jimin had tears in his eyes hearing this and realising what is going to happen..

"So Mr. Park jimin, will you be mine forever? Will you live your next mmm.. i guess 60 or 70 years with me? Will you cuddle with me for the next  60 years? Will you taste my cooking for your whole life? Will you be my husband? Will you marry me my love?"

Taehyung said holding jimin's hand and jimin was crying and nodding his head in yes.

"Yes. Yes.. yes . 1000 time yes..
But"

"But what?"

"Please don't cook. I can manage the food. We need to live long together right? So let's drop the cooking idea"
Jimin said teasingly and Taehyung also chuckled and got angry to tease his boyfriend or mm. Future husband.

"I swear park jimin, I'll be a better cook than you one day "

"We will see that"

"You have to marry me first to see that"

"I will marry you kim Taehyung " jimin said and pulled him into a hug and they both cried out of happiness.. Taehyung put the ring on jimin's finger that he brought for this event. And the moment he put the ring on, rose petals started falling on them. Both looked up and then eachothers eyes and then shared a beautiful kiss that was full of love and warmth under the shower of flowers..

"The moment our lips met i literally tasted the next 60 years of my life" Taehyung said making jimin blush..

"I want to live with you for the rest of my life Taehyungshi.. i love you"

"I love you more .. and don't worry.. I'll annoy you for the rest of your life" Taehyung said and jimin smiled and hugged him again.

Now they're officially Future Husbands.
Jimin can't believe that he'll actually marry his love whom he thought will never love him back. It all felt like a dream. The most beautiful dream ..
The dream he never wants to be break.

__________ vote & comment _________

Hi everyone..

How are you?
I'm sorry for this late update. I actually moved out to a different city for my study and it takes time too get settled in a different place. Also I'm busy in studies so that's why i couldn't update earlier..

But i missed you all. Don't know if you did or not. But I'm sad because this story is about to end. This story is really special to me. Though i know It's not the best but i tried as much as i can. And I really hope that one day I'll be good in this. Also sorry for the lame proposal. I'm an anti romantic person who can't even write a love scene.. it wasn't a chessy or lovely and romantic proposal as i thought it should be. I'm sorry about that. 

Ok.. so i hope you all are having a good day and studying well. Chasing your dreams and if you don't have any dreams now . It's ok you haven't found your dreams yet. You will found one day. Best of luck for that. Please stay safe. Be happy. Do what makes you happy.

Let's all try to stay positive

(Even though my blood group is B negative hehe)

I love you all.

Anyway one thing got better for me that i started saying i love you more often. I'm not a person who will say i love you or i miss you often. I don't know but it's just difficult for me. But i guess i can type that now. Don't know about saying this in person but via phone i can say this. .. yoo. Too much information about me .. anyway..

Stay happy..
See you all in the next chapter..

Also happy one year of astronaut.. I can't believe it's already been a year..
Let's stream astronaut and too much and all the songs by the members..

Bye.