✧ 𝖡𝗎𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌 ✧

˙⊹ ੈ✰[Chapter-3]✰ ੈ⊹˙

。゚゚・。・゚゚。 ゚。      Is it how it feels

。゚゚・。・゚゚。
゚。      Is it how it feels..?∞
 ゚・。・゚.                  -Thv

Both Jeongukk and Taehyung came to the garden. She bit her lips nervously while standing there, looking down.

"So...." Jeongukk trailed off to cut the nervous atmosphere and make it comfortable.

Tae looked up at him hearing his voice who was already looking at him making her shy and look down.

"Please sit!" Jeongukk said gesturing to the bench that is placed in the garden. Tae nodded and sat on it.... Jeongukk too sat on it but at the other end of the bench.

There is a huge gap of distance between where two people can fit. And another moment of silence....a comfortable one of course.

"Are you ok with this marriage!?" Jeongukk mustered up and asked Tae breaking the silence.

"Yes!" She answered softly for the first time she saw him.

While Jeongukk, well what can we say he was shocked when he heard her voice it was so deep and soothing making him feel at ease.

"Your voice is so addicting!" Jeongukk compliments absentminded to which Tae blushed furiously.

"Thank you" came a tiny voice making Jeongukk snap out of his daze and realise what he said.

F**k Jeongukk what if she became uncomfortable! - Jeongukk thought in his mind while cursing himself for saying it out loud.

He looked at Tae who was slightly pink making him smirk internally that he caused it but still he wanna apologise.

"I'm sorry! It just came out of my mouth!" Jeongukk apologised

Tae shook her head.

"It's okay don't apologise" Tae said shyly while playing with her dupatta edge.

jeongukk too smiled himself.

"Well let me introduce myself properly!" Jeongukk started to which Tae nodded softly.

"I'm Jeon Jeongukk, Commissioner of Police" Jeongukk introduced himself and Tae looked up smiling.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, Kindergarten Teacher" Tae introduced herself smiling making Jeongukk too smile slightly.

"Can I know why you chose to be a kindergarten teacher, I mean I heard from my mom that you graduated with higher education?" Jeongukk asked as he wanna continue the conversation and not make the atmosphere odd/uncomfortable.

hearing that the face lit up as she always loves to talk about her career.

"um.. actually yes I did higher studies but I always wanted to be a kindergarten teacher 'cause I love kids so much, it's just they are so cute and chubby to smooch and so soft too.."