.

Izuku has a loud mind.

Katsuki knows this. 

It's why Izuku mutters. There's just so much constantly going on in there, Izuku has to bounce the ideas off someone, even if it's himself. Not to mention the seven dead fuckers rattling around in there. 

So even when they're at their most intimate – when Katsuki's trying to draw the stress out from his body, Izuku rambles. It's mostly just short, choppy messes of his name, or pleads for more, or even just incoherent half words.

Not that Katsuki wants him to be quiet. Oh, far from it. He loves to bend him over any available surface and fuck him until he's screaming. He's far past the point of wanting him to shut up. He curses his younger self for ever feeling that way.

But he also knows how hard it is for Izuku to deal with those noisy, overwhelming thoughts. So when it clicked that Izuku + something in his mouth = brain shuts off, Katsuki made sure to integrate it into their sex life.

He's long noticed that simply getting some fingers in his mouth will make Deku drool and go incoherent. It only takes seconds for Izuku to drift into a different head space. A quieter one.

It's amazing to watch. Drool dripping down his chin, his cheeks bulging out to accommodate, the wet heat of his mouth swallowing over and over around him to draw out every last drop… It's like it hits an instant off switch in his brain.

But, as he figures out, it works best like this.

He gets Izuku on his knees, nestled between his spread legs on their couch. Neither of them work or are on call today, for once, so he's absolutely taking advantage.

He tells Izuku to use his mouth until he's 'satisfied.'

Izuku, already on his knees, from the moment he gave the command, gapes at him. "But Kacchan," he protests, "I've never... It always--"

"It'll take awhile, I know. It's okay. Look." Katsuki hooks a thumb in his sweats and pulls them away enough Izuku's hungry eyes can glimpse the metal band of the cock ring. 

Izuku turns his wide eyes up to Katsuki again. "Once I start, I won't be able to stop..." he warns.

"I know."

"It might hurt after a while..."

"I know." He lifts his hips, easing the sweats down further. Izuku does the rest, pulling them down to his ankles and off over his feet. When he settles, Izuku brings his warm, calloused hands to Katsuki's knees.

He blinks up at him, starry-eyed. "Kacchan... you're sure?"

Katsuki feels the faint lick of annoyance that would have once made him snap and snarl. But now, he curls his fingers around Izuku's ear, and watches him nuzzle into his hand for comfort. He knows that Izuku is worried. And he knows that only he can quiet that worry.

Katsuki hooks the same hand behind his skull, and draws him closer. He watches Izuku's eyes flicker to his half hard cock, and back to Katsuki's face. When he's nestled right against his hip bone, Katsuki rasps, "Go on."

There's no going back after that. 

Izuku's dives nose first against his base, and inhales against his skin, drinking in his scent. He works his mouth loosely around the cock ring, then up his shaft, lingering at the spot under his head, and up and over his tip. It's messy, and hurried. He's still in that headspace where his mind is going a mile a minute.

Katsuki was planning on sitting back and for all intents and purposes becoming solely a cock for him to use, but he senses the urgency for guidance. He slides a hand into his hair again, gripping hard but not enough to draw his focus completely away. Izuku's eyes still snap to his.