Part 1: Moth Meets Veteran

I'm a moth.
Or so say other Sky kids.
I've breezed through the game, Sky: Children of the Light, pretty easily so far.
In Isle of Dawn, it was straightforward. Travel to the little cliff-like incline then get those butterflies to lift you up, then soar to the temple.
Daylight Prairie — fly past the cloud tunnel then light up all the towers and hitchhike on a manta all the way to the temple.
In Hidden Forest, you just keep going forward and occasionally recharge. Then you activate the bridge and climb on the jellyfish to the temple.
Valley of Triumph was mainly sliding and following the ice path, then flying along the cloud tunnel and keep going forward. Then you slide to the temple.
But Golden Wasteland was...umm. To summarize it: death, dragons, and more death.
So now I mainly hang out in Prairie because I don't want to go back to Wasteland.
I don't want to get krilled and lose all my wings. I don't want to struggle to find my way around before the krill spots me.
In Prairie, though, there are a lot of Sky kids who hang out and chat. I join a table of two people.
"Hi!" comes the immediate response from Sky kid 1.
"Hello," says Sky kid 2 once he noticed me.
"hey," I timidly reply.
Sky kid 1 gets up and holds up his candle, requesting to lit me.
I take out my candle and meet his with mine, allowing me to see his avatar. Like the many Sky kids I had lit before, he dons a chaotic outfit: a wolf mask with a halo, baggy navy pants, and a flower-like cape with a small cauldron hanging off his back.
He sits back down, and so do I.
He starts honking energetically, and when he stops, he says, "Moth! Moth! You're a moth!"
"Calm down," Sky kid 2 snorts. He shakes his head and leaves the table, leaving only me and Sky kid 1.
"I am," I reply.
Sky kid 1 starts dancing and blowing bubbles for no apparent reason. "What's your name, little moth?" he asks.
"Precina."
"Ooh, unique! I'm Jack."
"Nice to meet you, Jack."
"You too!" He gets up and offers me a candle of friendship.
I hesitate out of surprise then accept it. I honk twice to show my appreciation. Then I offer a candle of high-five.
He accepts it and immediately high fives me.
He grabs my hand and takes off, spinning this way and that. His wings seem unlimited as he flaps continuously and skims the ground in open-wing mode. We do pirouettes in the air, leaving a spiral trail behind us, dip, dive, and shoot up in all different directions. I almost get dizzy from the crazy rollercoaster ride.
He drags me through portals I haven't unlocked yet, flying through entire areas in a second. Candles accumulate fast.
Finally, when we've finished the Prairie realm, he takes me to Golden Wasteland.
I begin to consider going back to Home in order not to face the krills again, but Jack seems to know what he's doing, so I go along.
The moment we reach the first krill area, I honk rapidly.