Science fiction. The nowhere!

Life has witnessed its own end, because the universe is disintegrating and the planets are being tossed everywhere. It is a state of absolute chaos wherever you see in the universe. There are no orbits, no trajectories, only one dominant force exists right now. Complete mayhem, and every celestial body is moving wherever it gets drifted. And that is the strangest part: If a planet begins to drift in one direction it keeps advancing somewhere, which leads to nowhere. Because there is gravity, but it is exerting its pull from everywhere, and when it acts on a celestial body, the celestial body moves left then gets pulled towards right, sometimes up and many times down. And thus begins the game of football where the rule is: Keep dribbling the football as long as you can. Because in this football game there are no goals to score, so there are no goal posts. The football i.e. any celestial body has to be kept in constant motion. And for that to happen it has to get kicked in all directions,

However, this is the football match in the arena of Universe, and there are many footballs that are getting kicked around. Trillions of them. And in most of the cases these footballs, the celestial bodies in this case hit each other and cause massive explosions.

And it is here, a race of people called MothFields lives, and for them this is home. And trust me they do not have any hero like Christopher Chaos. They depend on super advanced computers that help them survive this barrage of volleys being targeted at them in the form of planets, stars, meteors and everything else that the Universe has at its disposal. It aims these volleys at MothFields by using gravity as its launcher- It is not the case always, only when the MothFields are inside a verse where such chaos exists.

But how has MothFields civilisation survived when every other civilisation has been completely destroyed? If you are thinking who am I? It is a brilliant question. Because I mentioned, "except for MothFields , no other civilisation exists in the Universe today." So, where do I come from?

Let me address your doubts about my existence first. Then as you read the story further, you will know how MothFields survive anywhere in the Universe. Even inside the Blackholes.

Surprised. I too was!

I live in a verse which has nothing to do with the Big Bang. This verse, that is my universe now, existed long before the Big Bang.

Even when the palpable Universe with perceivable dimensions collapses and disintegrates completely. I will still exist because my verse is situated in the Cosmos where few stars never die and the planets that orbit these stars do not die either.

It is so due to one reason, these stars have been nursed by our ancestors who created different verses of the universe, so that their energies could feed these stars. And whenever a verse within a multiverse dies, a new verse is being formed by our wise elders to replace it so that our suns live forever. We live beyond infinity and beyond the reaches of time. Because when we create something from nothing, it is understood time too does not exist. Yet we exist!

And in the verses, where mortals live, and many immortals too, who can live for thousands of years, our elders always find someone they feel is a part of our main verse. Because his/her soul matches with that of our elders. It is all coincidence if you may call it. And I happen to be this one! That is what I have been told and that is what I hear from them. To you they might be aliens, but to me they are the giants who are very generous and they manage the universe for someone, who lives in all verses yet this being lives exclusively in one verse.

Because in that realm, nothing ends and nothing begins. It is what it is and it shall be what it has always been. Undisturbed, untouched, and the giants say, only few wise elders have ventured into that realm at the command of the master who manages the ultimate verse of the Universe. And these chosen elders receive supernatural powers in Physics, Mathematics, Genetics, Philosophy, Arts, Languages, Literature; and most important of all disciplines of knowledge essential to manage the workings of the Universe, it is the science of Aesthetics that is of highest importance.