💜💛Tit?!!✨✨

A quick recap!

Kye looked away, Lay stared at him, he sat near Kye. He hasn't noticed yet, until Lay rested his head on his shoulder.

Kye looked at Lay who was at his shoulder.

Kye: ?! L-Lay?

Lay: Sorry it's just.. I'm a bit tired..

After Lay said that, he went to sleep. Kye blushed, Lay didn't realised what he did since he was so sleepy, Kye just let him sleep on his shoulder. He opened his hands and a book appeared (MAGIC). He started reading and waiting for Lay to wake up.

Btw I couldn't think of anything for the title soooo...

Back to the story! :D

Lay woke up, but Kye wasn't there, hes on a bed now, well, his bed (for now). He sat up. 

Lay*: Wheres Kye? Guess I'll look for him..

Lay stood up (NOT ON THE BED) and walked towards the door, he reached for the door knob, but before he could touch it, the door opened.

Lay:?!

Kye:?!

Lay: Uh- Kye?

Kye: Lay?

They stared at each other for a momment. Kye then said something to break the silence.

Kye: So uhm.. What are you doing out of bed?

Lay: Well, I saw you not in bed, so uh.. I came to look for you!

Kye*: Look for me?

Lay: Kye?

Kye: Oh! Uh.. Sorry for just leaving you there..

Lay: It's fine!

Kye comes in and Lay closes the door.

Lay: What did you go out for?

Kye: Well.. Uhm.. H-had a phone call..?

Lay*: Huh, weird, Kye doesn't stutter like that..

Lay: Oh, I see!

Kye: Uh.. Yea..

Silence, again. Then Kye broke the silence once again, Lay nodded and they went out of the room to the living room. Now let's see what Anyan and Gl are doing..

Gl: Why are you quiet hm?

Anyan stopped. Gl accidentally bumped into him, then Anyan turned to him.

Anyan: Well, what do you want me to say then?!

Gl: You liked the alone time?

Anyan: O////O !

Gl noticed Anyan blushing, he knew he enjoyed it. Anyan looked away from Gl. He smirked at Anyans blushing face.

Gl: So... Want to do it again?

Anyan: W-WHAT?! N-N-NO! 

Gl: Oh really? What happened to your face hm?

Anyan: S-SHUT UP GL!

Anyan hit Gl in the chest, not that hard, but it hurt for Gl. Of course, then he fell, Anyan didn't notice until he heard a thump. He looked back.

Anyan: Uh- Gl?

Gl: (×-×)

Anyan: Oops..

Anyan held Gl bridal style and went downstairs, Gl blushed and was surprised Anyan could even hold him. Once they got there, Anyan puts Gl on the couch and goes to the kitchen, but got stopped when Gl held his wrist.