𝟎𝟐𝟖

GIA POV

I lay on Tom's chest, talking about a whole bunch of things. Our wedding, the baby, everything.

"I love you so much." He randomly says. "I'd love me too if I were you." I smile.

He looks down to me, making a weird face. "Fine, I love you too." I snuggle into him. "Yeah, that's what I thought." Tom nods. "I'm home!" I hear Aliyah's voice yell, coming inside. "In here!" I yell back.

Aliyah walks into our room, plopping down next to us on the bed. "Hey guys." She says out of breath.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask.

"What do you think about Jayden and I dating?" She lays on her stomach, turning her head to us. "Don't he got a girlfriend." Tom laughs.

"They broke up last month, keep up." Aliyah responds. "He didn't say anything in class today." I shrug. "Yeah, he doesn't like talking about it cause she cheated on him." Aliyah explains.

"Okay, so swing your shot." Tom says. "I've already fucked him isn't that enough?" Aliyah says, my eyes widen, looking her up and down.

"You're too comfortable saying these things." I reply. Aliyah's hand leans over, lifting Tom's hand up that had been placed on my ass.

"And you're too comfortable letting him grip on you while i'm in the same room." She puts his hand back down, smiling brightly.

"I was in the comfort of my own bedroom with my fiancé until you showed up, I can grip wherever I want." Tom glares, placing his hand on my ass again.

"You're so gross." She makes a disgusted face at him. "This is why Jayden doesn't want you!" Tom remarks. "Babe, I made him cum I think he wants me." Aliyah says before getting up.

"Well I made Gia squirt, so i'm better!" Tom yells patting on his chest.

"Tom!" I yell, pinching his arm. "OW!" He yells out. "What the fuck." Aliyah says, in shock. "What?" He asks, rubbing his arm. "I didn't need to know that i'm a child." She tilts her head, still in shock.

"Childern don't have sex, now leave." Tom points to the door. "No." She crosses her arms.

"Okay fine you can watch then." He shrugs getting on top of me. "NOPE!" She yells running out, he snickers falling back on the bed.

"You need to stop toying with her brain." I laugh.

"She's the one always telling me about the guys she's had sex with." He says. "Yeah, she's just excited about it she has a crush it's cute." I smile.

"She's an adult Gia, not a middle schooler." He replies. "In my eyes she's just a little baby! I still remember when she was just a little freshman." I curve my lips. pouting.

"Remember when she had sex for the first time and ran into your room and started talking about how bad it was." Tom starts to laugh, loudly.

"Oh my god yeah! Sophomore year." I giggle. "He went inside me and I didn't even feel it Miss!" Tom mimics her, my chest starts to heave up and down, laughing.

"Stop, I felt so bad." I laugh. "I CAN HEAR YOU TALKING ABOUT ME, SHUT UP!" Aliyah yells through the walls. "GO BACK TO BABY DICK BOY YOU SHUT UP!" Tom yells back.

"IS IT BECAUSE IM HISPANIC?" She yells. "IS IT BECAUSE IM GERMAN?" Tom yells back.

Oh dear.

"THAT'S WHY BILL IS THE HOTTER TWIN!"

"IM GONNA HAVE SEX ON YOUR BED." Tom shouts sternly. "DO IT I DARE YOU!" Aliyah runs back to our door, coming inside. "I will!" Tom says.

"You won't." She shakes her head. "I'm gonna go make food." I say getting up. "Make tacos, i'm feeling like eating tacos right now." Tom says.

"No, I want pasta." Aliyah argues. "She'll make pasta tomorrow! I want tacos!" Tom whines. "Oh my god i'll make both just shut up!" I yell walking into the kitchen putting my hair back.

TOM POV

"I'm gonna get you boba let's go." I get up from bed, slipping my shoes on. "Why?" Aliyah asks. "Are you gonna ask questions or accept my act of kindness?" I tie my laces, looking up at her.

"I'll accept it." She nods walking out the room.

I grab my keys off the bedside table walking out, I walk up to Gia. "Hey where you going?" She looks to both of us. "Getting boba, you want any?" I ask.

"Sure." She smiles brightly, putting the pasta on the stove. "Okay, i'll be back soon love." I give her a kiss smiling back.

"Ew! Come on!" Aliyah yells walking out the door.

I sigh, giving her one last kiss before leaving. I shut the door, walking to the exit with Aliyah. "I need your opinion on this, you know like as a women." I say.

"Aw, Tom. You care about my opinion." She pouts happily. "Shut up, I just need advice and you're the only other woman I know other then Gia and my mom." I reply.

"Okay so what's up?" She asks.

"What's a good way to tell Gia that like I love her?" I turn my head to Aliyah. "By telling her." She acts as if she was stating the obvious, but she wasn't.

"Okay but like, what's something I can do for her."

"I don't know, buy her a teddy bear." She shrugs. "No, Gia doesn't like those because she says they look creepy. I need something more special." I sigh.

"Just give her a day to herself, let her get her nails done and hair, shit like that." Aliyah says. "Okay but how will that tell her I love her?" I question.

"You know, I don't know. Figure it out!" Aliyah gets in the car, shutting the door.