MAFIA'S OBSESSION PART 2

Special part

JEON JUNGKOOK akka Mafia king of whole Asia was only son of his family. Mafia only has a cousin jhope. As jungkook was in underworld business, jhope wouldn't like to meet  him that much but outside infront of media and all, jungkook was also a CEO. His business was so wide that it was stutter in another countries too.

Now, Mafia was husband and father for two kids.

??:"Da-da" little two years girl said in her tinny voice trying to reach her father.

She was her dada's girl always clingy to her father.

They were in bedroom was sitting on soft mattress.

Jungkook:-"yes, my little princess" he asked sweatly to his daughter. While grabbing her in his hold.

Yunjun pointed towards the bathroom door which was open. Yes, she was jhope's daughter and taekook first child to be exact after marriage.

Jungkook:-"so, you wants to go too washroom? Wait little more angel. Your Amma is bathing your brother" said while flowing his fingers in his little angels hair.

On the same time bathroom door opened and their comes mafia's husband and his son.

Taehyung:-"he always shows me tantrums while bathing! Look at him, he wet my clothes" he dramatically cried. his six month's baby boy in his arm.

Jungkook:-"haha.... Really darling? Now you gonna blame little boy over your wet clothes" he asked while laughing.

Taehyung:-"Yah! Don't laugh. Bath yunjun and I'll take care of taegukk. Jhope will be here in no time"in fake anger he said.

Both the husband's were clueless of two little pair of eyes on them, curiously looking at their parents.

Jungkook:-"let's go, Angel. Noone loves us here." Mafia said in sad tone which was very much fake.

He picked his daughter and left to bath her.

Even being Mafia. Jungkook's never fails to gave his time to his family. He takes care of his husband as if some precious flower. Same with his kids, who are happy to have father like him.
Yunjun was jhope's biological daughter but jungkook has taken the rights as her rightful father after birth and taegukk was jungkook's biological son. (Taehyung gave brith to him in last chapter remember)

Jhope was coming today to meet whole Jeon family.  And his daughter yunjun but there was another reason too for his meeting.

Jungkook:-"mine princess's bathing is done. Go Amma will dress you up" said while wrapping his doll in towel and pushing her out of washroom. So he can also take shower.

Seeing jhope here in his mansion wasn't happy thought for jungkook. But what can he do when his queen rule around him. MAFIA still fears jhope will take away his husband and kids.

Taehyung:-"yunhii.. come. I'll dress you up in Princess dress....you Da-da's girl" said while chuckling showing beautiful dress to his daughter.

Yunjun:-"a-mma otay (okay)" while excitedly walking by her mother.

Taehyung dressed his daughter and son.

Taehyung:-"sojun.. take both of them downstairs. Me and your master will be there soon after getting ready and also gave them something to eat" said to his maid and kissed his two previous beans.

Maid obeyed her sir's order and left with two kids. To fed them something.

Mean while.

As taehyung was buttoning his shirt, his waist was grabbed in firm hold from behind.