𝐀 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞

──•~❉᯽❉~•──

──•~❉᯽❉~•──

Morning lights gently draped through the whole room, from the opaque silk curtains, covering the glassy patterned windows, light rays twisted in puzzles, but either way brought in a faint light of the morning. Not really fully lighting up the room. But partially making them realize it was early.

With the sheets draped over my half naked body, the sheets felt warm after emerging from them and feeling the chill from outside.

The patterned swirls of the smoke danced near my vision drawing unrecognizable patterns, my involuntary inhale, the sweet smoke tickled my insides.

A pinch of sweet notes of strawberry sweet and sinister. which makes you flutter involuntarily. the wheat husk note of his cigarette smoke laced the early lighted room..

His presence eliciting frequent butterflies, tingling with denial.

He released another puff over my shoulders with his hand draped over my partially covered chest, warmth seeping in from his touch.

My vision blurry still, i observed it none the less, not much intrested in anything my head lingered with emptiness I felt the present Seco ds fly by, the tick of the clock.

His other hand slided rested to my left, safely away from igniting the sheets, he held his cigarette between his slender fingers, drawing a dancing opaque line on air, my eyes flicked upwards observed subtly, smoke getting disoriented, clouding the morning light seeping in from the high vents.

His other hand traced a few, strokes dry strokes over my exposed nape, sliding the over grown purple strands on my back, the feeling of his hard trimmed perfect thumb nail, clawing into my skin, giving me a soft prick, followed by a soft patch of wetness from his lips as he left a kiss behind my neck, over the crecent mark of his impression, I leaned over, inhaling the notes of golden musk. Smudged with intimacy, with wet and heavy touches.

"You smell good, Min" his voice was husky, and warm. With the ruffle of the sheets he stepped ahead of me, with his hair neatly still- how I have no idea parted. With his unbuttoned YSL shirt hanging over his broad shoulders. His neat skin glistening like always. With his expression slightly unamused at my blank expression.

"Hm?"

.

Minho's throat was itchingly dry, with an attempt to find his voice.

Seo chuckled, amused on the older's prudish attached, his lips latched onto the cigarette, taking the last huff in, he lowered his hand, he quenches the lit cigarette, into the neat, glass turtle ash tray.

He then gently grasped the younger's face, and tucked the stray strands which danced over his defined face, his lips inches away.

Minho's insides tingled, the gentle tug, on the side of his strands. His dark gazed pressed into his.

A gentle warm breeze of smoke kissed his cheeks, as he watched the dark blurred figure through the white chemerical cloud with watery eyes. The scent invaded his insides his tongue tasting the musky golden honey wheat, blended into an authentic flavor, like a cherry on top, the notes of his strawberries, danced into his tongue and throat.

His lips touching the lost ones, minho's eyebrows weaved in mild annoyance.

Seo's warm hands gently sent him back into the embrace of the sheets, his soft hair sprawled onto the clean sheets. The younger's eyes filled with adoration, gently leaned over, his neck, and the whiff of older's faded lavenders, tossed his thoughts back and forth, oh how he adorned the older, his thoughts cascading over the never ending scales of addiction. His impulses quenched his mind.

"do you even know, you look prettier than the lavenders itself?"

His voice close to his ear, yearning for his awaited reaction, the older gulped.
The younger exhaling, and taking a whiff of the older anew. Like a frail flower in a wind, minho shuddered at his adorned gaze, covered in a soft coat of warmth.

"The Lone flower, outshining the whole Eden garden?"

His hands gently, tracing over his lips, with his opaque shadow caressing his skin, his dark eyes doused into the older's watery ones, slightly blown, a tingle erupted in the youngers chest, enthralled by the olders never ending addicting body. Elfened by the mild scent of lavenders, his hand grazed over his arching warm chest.

"A scent unique, with its qualities inhuman?"

Minho's eyes trembled, with the sweet honey draped words glazing and falling gently over his mind, with its soft drips. Mind slightly hazy, the younger's unblinking eyes, made him swallow a lump of his everlasting taste of his sweet relish. The dusty taste of his cigarettes. His breath gently fawned between them, like the words itself, like a mantra captivating his mind, a feeling of warmth swam to his chest, flushing his skin warm. With his worry into the pool of sweet tasting honey: everlasting.

His warm hand grazed over his pounding chest, slightly slick with the warmth under his fingers. His cheeks flushed, tips of his ears red.

"Everlasting and unique-"
he whispered

earning a sweet-sweet whimper from the older, who squirmed on the uncomfortable heat in his chest welling with tickles. Hearing his deep chuckle, a soft kiss on his lips whirred the heat in his body to go haywire. Eyes glossy, with his eyebrows twinged. Their breaths collided, the insignificant distance between the lips erupted tremors of warm hazy feelings to his stomach.

With a soft smile, their forheads gently tapped, forming a hue of black-purple threads. Their hearts beated in sync. The younger softly closed his eyes, grasping the olders hand into his; His breath halted;

"-Even among a bouquet of effulgent roses, I'd chose yours only scarce affection"

"No matter how bewitching a blossom may seem-

-redolence of your lavenders will be engraved in me till doom's day"
.
.
.

Oh? It was fated, a cursed bow of the cupid landed.

──•~❉᯽❉~•──

Updated will be slow