Chapter 1

Every day such a fucking day to her.

Her name is Eva. She is a 21 year old brown girl.

She has long wavy hair and perfect body and kind of bitch attitude.

she never care for what others think or talked about her.

But no one knows that she is listening to everything and it all hurts her...(She's very sensitive).

She is a brave and bright girl in front of everyone, but no one knows the pain she is going through inside.

Now she lives in London, where she completed her MBA.

Eva is from a middle class family .

As a girl it is very difficult to live independently and every girls know that, yes that was her wish too...

She knows that if she stays in the country,they will marry her off and she was already engaged to someone else against her will, but for some reason it broken up...

She actually came to London to escape from her family.

It has been 3 years since she started studying and working here.

She has a best friend named Freddie Edward.

He is the son of a billionaire businessman Daniel Edward the owner of E.D. Enterprises.

He is not like other rich sons who spent his father's money and despise others.

But he was dumbass before, She liked him though...They meet in college, And then they became friends.

She also worked part time along with her studies.

After graduation, Freddie offered her a job at his father's company. She has been working there for a year now...

Just like every other day, wake up in the morning and do the morning routine, Ride the busy bus and reach the office , Get the job done right...do it right or not and listen to the banter and bickering from your superiors, Come back home at 5 o'clock and do office work again.

To be honest, I don't like my lifestyle and my colleagues.

But if you ask why I am holding on like this, it is for money.

Yes, if there is anything I truly love in this world, it is money.

I have a lot of debt to pay off and a study loan too.

And I don't need to say that we will have value only if we have cash in hand.

Knowing my condition, Freddie gave me a job in his company.

I owe him that. He is kind.

Ohh shit

It's 9.25 A.m

It is 40 minutes from where I live to the office. I always go to office by bus, I don't have a car... and I don't even know how to drive...

"I'll be late today"

She quickly gets up and does her morning routine and runs to the bus stop with a sandwich in her hand.

She was late when she slept after all the office work that was left at night, so she couldn't wake up on time.

In fact, it's always been like this.

She is not well liked by her superiors and co-workers, Maybe it's because she's not a white girl or because she's a smart girl and maybe because she's Freddie's friend or whatever...(God knows).

So they overwork her and blame her whenever they can.

Do you want to know how Freddie and I became friends?