An imaginary friend

(Loud music playing in the background) (phone rings) ''Hello","Hi Becky are you going to Stella's party? "Of course, I wouldn't miss it for the world"Great!" "I will pick you up at eight. (Sigh) Do I have to go to Stella's party her parties are always so wild and crowded my thoughts get interrupted by mom entering my room "Dear lunch is ready come downstairs"Also I got a call from Stella she has invited you to her party so I am giving you permission you can go " "Mom I don't think I will be able to come down for lunch l have homework I still need to finish " "Okay dear come down when you are done " Although I was hungry the thought of having to be around dozens of people I don't know made me lose my appetite I decided to take a hour long bath to ease the stress the warmth of the water on my body made me feel like a big soft adorable teddy bear was hugging me (I chuckled at the thought of it) I imagined myself in a beautiful field of different kinds of flowers dancing in the prettiest dress I could have ever imagined of "May I have this dance ?" I heard a gentle voice say behind me I turned to see a tall , handsome, fair boy on one knee holding his hand out to me You came I said putting my hand out to the handsome gentleman " Of course why wouldn't I come I am always there when you think of me Chris notices the worried look on my face what's wrong? You seem worried. Well ...