part 15

fallon leant forward, watching the screen with even more curious eyes, though she did claim she had no doubt in his ability, she did grow up watching edge destroy his opponents.

fallons hands drifted from her lap to her bag on the floor, she texted shelty.

Fallon: get me my emergency heels please

a moment later shelty was running down the hallway with a new pair of heels, dom scooted away from fallons legs so she could switch them. incase if they had to go out there, fallon could not run in those stilettos so she put on her heeled boots, with a small enough platform that she could balance.

fallon focused back on finn, her eyes drifting back to rhea who was pacing anxiously and wrung her hands together. finn was getting thrown from corner to corner, edge was laying into him. finn finally crawled away and got a hit on edge, he started targeting his knee. it was a blur of orange and purple.

the ref followed the two with the microphone as they went through the crowd. neither of them muttering the words that were needed to end the match. they ventured down to the ring. 

damian kicked off the wall and stood next to fallon, his hands resting on her shoulder.

fallon could tell that they were all nervous at the thought of their lover leaving the company. fallon reached her hand back and grabbed damians, running her thumb up and down his knuckles as they watched. 

finn got stuck in a leg lock, the ref was holding the mic near his lips. damian took off sprinting, out of the entrance and into the ring as finn repeated the word 'i'.

edge broke away from his hold on balor to fight off damian. damian got clotheslined and sent into the canvas. dom stood up and looked over to fallon, who nodded. dom ran down to the ring, trying to save finn getting pushed over the ropes. they stood him up while edge was running towards them, they got sent flying to the floor.

edge dragged finn back into the ring.

fallon stood and walked towards rhea, "grab the cuffs" rhea spoke, fallon nodded and snatched them from the table and they both ran to the crowd stairs, edge was baiting finn to attack him when fallon came up beside him with the cuffs and secured them around his wrist, edge fought against fallons grip but she managed to attach the other cuff to the ropes.

fallon laughed and dangled the keys in his face "number games" she jumped off the apron and tucked the in her bra. rhea was snickering next to her, pointing at edge as he stood there helplessly in shock.

finn crawled to his feet along side dom and damian, they attacked him but edge managed to take out them all, sending them to the floor.

fallon screamed and shook her head at the boys, telling them to get up. they did and started to throw punches left and right. rhea was cheering, before she reached under the ring and grabbed a kendo stick, chucking it to finn who was grinning.

one whack of the stick had edge keeled over the rope screaming in pain, another came, and another, and another and another. damian was telling the ref to back away, finn wanted to punish edge.

finn called the ref over and pushed the mic to edges lips. 

but then music blasted, rhea and fallon looked and saw the luchador running down the entrance with a malicious sneer on his masked face, he had a chair in hand, dom tried to intervene but he got smacked down with the chair.

rey slid into the ring and dodged finns kendo stick attack by ducking, he bounced off the ropes and swung into finns body.

fallon knew she couldnt help, rhea was glaring at the man.