𝟬𝟭𝟳 - "𝗦𝗟𝗨𝗧!"

❝𝘐𝘯 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘢 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘯❞

𝗝𝗔𝗡𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝟮𝟰𝗧𝗛 , 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟰
𝗟𝗢𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗦 , 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗔
𝟭𝟭:𝟯𝟳 𝗔𝗠

Tomorrow was the premiere of The Killers Game, something Tatum was made aware of 3 weeks prior. The couple sat in Tatum's bed looking at houses nearby. They had decided on buying a house together instead of one moving in with the other, they had agreed that it'd be nice to have something that was both theirs.

"So," Lucy closed the laptop and turned her body to face Tatum. "The premiere for The Killers Game is tomorrow, and I was wondering if you'd be my plus one"

"I'd love to be your date to the premiere. When is it?"

"Tomorrow" Tatum answered, "Jake's gonna be there though, and I can't guarantee he won't say some shit. He already hated my guts before I got outed"

"Well, fuck him" She said, "If he does say something then I'll kick his ass"

Tatum laughed off her girlfriends comment, but Lucy meant every word.

The following day Lucy and Tatum left for the premiere at around 2 pm and arrived just on time. Tatum reassured Lucy that she'd be fine, the only crowd Tatum knew how to handle was that of a movie premiere. The couple exited the vehicle hand in hand, stopping for photos and interviews before the movie was actually premiered.

Everyone was either sobbing or at the edge of their seat despite practically the entire theater knowing exactly what happened, except that didn't include Jake Adams. Jake seemed to be irritated, which further annoyed Lucy. Tatum gave her girlfriends hand a slight squeeze followed by a "he's not worth it" look.

After the movie everyone stood and congratulated each other on their performance in the movie or just to simply chat about it, all except Jake Adams. He made a break for the exit, which is where Lucy and Tatum's seats just so happened to be around. As he passed by, Jake rolled his eyes at the couple and scoffed.

"Hey, you got a problem?" Lucy shouted at the actor.

Jake stopped in his tracks and spun to face the singer, "Yes, I do!" He snapped, "It's not natural for two women to be in a relationship, it's sin!" It was at that moment that the entire theater went silent. "I would have never auditioned for this fucking movie had a known the main couple would be two filthy queers! It's vile is what it is. The Swift's just keep getting worse and worse"

Before Tatum had a chance to react, Lucy stepped towards Jake and did not hesitate to punch him in the jaw. He stumbled back as his hand flew over his jaw.

"Okay, time to go" Tatum dragged her girlfriend out of the theater before Jake could even recover from the blow.

Tatum placed an ice pack over Lucy's hand, joining her on the couch and wrapped her arms around the singer. "Thank you for that by the way, Jake's such an asshole"

"I've been dying to do that since the first day I met him" The pair had fallen silent for a few minutes before Lucy spoke. "How are things with Taylor and her boys?"

"They're a bit complicated. It's not an easy thing choosing between two wonderful, and very hot, guys" Lucy looked back at her girlfriend with a rather confused facial expression. "What? I'm gay, not blind" Tatum laughed and bent down to kiss her girlfriend. "I love you more than life itself"

"How am I supposed to one up that?"

"You don't have to, just shut up and kiss me"

𝗔/𝗡:
this weeks gayotic episode was literally a therapy session. and naomi was the therapist