Typhon DeLeon Zoom Meeting HILARIOUS

Everyone began signing onto the ECHOnet for a Zoom Meeting that Lilith was holding.

Vaughn came on with a severe cold. He was coughing his lungs up and he had wads of tissues on the ground by him. "Are you okay?" Rhys asked. "I have a cold. I'm always sick. My throat hurts, I have snot running down my face, the chills, the body aches, the everything. Sorry" Vaughn said, and coughed really hard again. He snorted. "I hope you feel better" Lilith said. "Thank you" Vaughn said, then swallowed, and made this dramatic sound after. He then promptly coughed so hard that a whole bunch of mucus came flying out of his throat. "Do you need to go back to bed?" Lilith asked. "What? Oh, no, no, no, I'm fine" Vaughn said, and laughed. "I'm not dead" he said. "Alright" Lilith said. Then he sneezed really loud, and snot went everywhere. "Oh my god, that was so disgusting. Hold on" Vaughn said, as everyone was staring now. He cleaned up all of his snot and threw the tissues beside him. "I feel like...garbage" Vaughn said. "My throat hurts so bad. I couldn't sleep last night, because of it. And all I have to soothe it is some water. Life sucks right now for me" Vaughn said, and drank more water.

When Typhon signed on, his two children (who were adults) were arguing and yelling at each other behind him. Everyone couldn't stop watching Tyreen and Troy screaming at one another. It was so funny that Zane laughed.

Typhon turned around. "Can you two yell at each other elsewhere? How about this. Go into your bedroom, shut the door, and scream at each other to your heart's content" he said. As they left, Lilith began the meeting.

"Alright, good morning, everyone" she said. She was on Sanctuary. "We are going to begin with the assignment that everyone was supposed to do. Did everyone answer the prompt regarding Dahl's Technology?" She asked. They all started talking at once.

"I did mine, it's thirty pages long, and I also researched all of the rest of the weapon manufacturers as well" Amara said. "I did mine, but I had Troy do it because he refused to help Tyreen with my dirty, disgusting dishes, so I don't actually know what he wrote" Typhon said. "Yeah, I couldn't do mine because I live with two insane older brothers and my mom" Zane said. Lilith took a deep breath.

Then, Amara's mom started vacuuming the house, and Amara turned around. "Mom, I'm on a call right now" she said. Amara's mom came over. "I'm sorry. Hi, I'm Amara's mother!" She said, smiling. "Hi, Amara's mom" everyone said. "Hi" Lilith said. Then, Amara's mom gave her this ginormous textbook to study. "You will study that all day. Your grades pay for this house. When that call is over, you will read this textbook" she said sternly. "Yes, mom, I read it every single day" Amara said. "And for lunch, Indian food. And for dinner, Indian food. Your father will expect you to do the test and get a perfect score on it" she said. "I know" Amara said. "Good! And when you're done, tell your father to fix the air conditioning again, the air is stale in this house. I can't even breathe. How do you even breathe this garbage air?" her mom asked. "I try to breathe this parchid air, but it is hard. And I have told him fifty times already" Amara said. "Well, tell him again. Your father does not pick up the slack like he is supposed to. He reads the newspaper all the time. And make sure that you do your Indian breathing exercises, so you do not pass out on the floor while studying. And you have to read that entire textbook before you go to bed tonight. It is a total of fifty-six million pages, but you must read it all. So you can do well on the test your father will give you tommorow" her mom said, from the kitchen. "Alright, I'll send him the air conditioning news. And I will do my breathing exercises, and read the entire textbook before I go to sleep tonight" Amara said, done with her life. "Good! You are a very good daughter! And you should stop being a Vault Hunter, and focus more on your studies. And make sure that you inhale fully this time, last time, you didn't and your father thought you were dying. Then, we had to take you to the Partali Urgent Care, just to find out that you were not dying. If you get less than one hundred marks on the test tommorow, I will have no choice but for you to survive on your own in my home" her mom said sternly. Amara just swallowed. "Mom, I study literally all day, every day. I have no life" she said. "That is good! You study, and get good grades, for this house! That is your job, until you die" her mom said, and left. Amara just looked at all of them. Her mom was Indian. "Sorry, that was my mother" Amara said. "I'm sorry" Zane said. Amara sighed. "I repeat the same day every year, wake up, study, take tests, eat Indian food, and go to bed" she said. "Don't you ever want to leave? Does your mom even care about your mental health?" Zane asked. "She pretends that she does, but really, I am drained from it. And she takes my phone constantly" she said.