Deflowering of Jen

Jenhas been thinking about what it might be like to lose her virginitysince she was 9 years old and started to notice boys. Now she is 18just yesterday she feels it is time. She has dated a few guys andeven a first girls but nothing serious. She had kissed a few and someshe gotten close to giving up her V-Card but she just felt it was yettime. She recalls when her and her friends were talking about gettingit on with a guy at slumber parties when they were younger. She canrecall when her friend Charlene told her that she had sex with JonForbes the captain of the football team. She said it was so awkwardand he just fumbled and it hurt so much. She wished she had gottentogether with a guy who knew what he was doing.

Jenwas thinking about all this when she met Jacob that is all she knewof his name. He was dark and handsome and so magickal looking and sheknew he was older but could not be sure how old. He was sophisticatedin ways she could not explain and he would only meet her at night.She knew he had a secret and she also knew that she was going to lethim have anything he wanted for her.

Jacobsmiled as he thought of Jen she is young by modern standards butwould be an old maid by the standard when he was first turned. Now10,000 years later he looked back on those days and laughed at howthings were back then. Jen makes him smile and laugh and she is soinnocent in many ways.

Jenhad a date with Jacob tonight he asked her to meet up at the houseon the hill at dusk. She thought about it and it made her wet tothink about meeting him at that old house. The thought that she wouldbe in a place where as a kid she always thought was haunted and goingto hookup with a hot guy there just made it all the better. As shearrived at the house the sun had just set and it was just comingfully dark outside. She got a shiver up her spine as she approachedthe Ancient Home. She knew that Jacob said his family had owned thehome for generations but no one had lived there as long as she hasbeen alive of course at 18 years old that is not a long time. Shegot to the door and was about to use the large brass knocker when thedoor swung open almost on its own accord.

Jasoncan feel as the night comes and rises from the depths of the cellarwhere he has his day time lair. The feel of the night is something hehas come to embrace in his new life. After 10,000 years as a Vampirehe can still recall the last day when he saw the sun last as it roseover the City that does not exist anymore in what the humans callAtlantis. Such a long time and as he rose he heard that his servantwas at the door. He smiled thinking of what might be coming thisnight. A small snack or a new lover? He had invited Jen to visittonight could it be her? He hoped so as she would be a lovelyaddition to his life and help to make the undead exist better.

Thedoor opened and there before Jen stood a strange man ,in a formalattire. He looked at her and said in a gravelly voice,

"Hellohow may I assist you?"

Jenblinked a moment caught off guard she stammers out, "Hi my name isJen Jacob told me to stop by tonight?"

TheMan without missing a beat stated almost matter of fact, " Ah YesMaster Jacob said he was expecting a guest this evening please comein, may I get you some refreshments?"

Jensmiled and said, "No thank you I am fine."

Theman stares blankly " Alright I shall tell Master Jacob you are herefeel free to make yourself comfortable I am he will be with youshortly." the man turned and walked to large wooden doors openedthem and gestured her to enter. She looked inside to see abeautifully appointed library with floor to ceiling bookshelves withancient tomes filling them, across on one wall was all AncientStained glass windows depicting a old battle scene. The other sideof the room flanked by more bookshelves is a giant fireplace thatlooked like it could fit a stallion and rider. There were a set ofcomfy leather chairs and a leather couch nestled in a conversationarea facing the fireplace and in the center of the room a long woodtable that glistened in the firelight. The room looked so comfortableand inviting she went in and sat down in one the chairs and justenjoyed the fire the warmth of taking the chill from her fast beatingheart.