I'm 4

*author's POV

I'm 4 years old this year, I have a family that loves and cares me, which are my papa, mama, grandma and my grandpa. I love them, there are my only friend that talks to me a lot and give me tasty foods.

I love grandma the most, she's just like a professional chef, she cooked the most delicious meal ever. She won't angry if I made mistakes, she pampers me alot and she's the one who accompanied me the most.

At that period, my parents were busy with their businesses, they weren't able to accompany me more, they don't even know my shoes' size or my clothes' size. They also don't know about my hobby and my habits. Even though they appear less in my life, but I still love them because they'll always come back with a new toy for me. Last night was a teddy bear, this night was a barbie doll. I love the toys tey gave me, I treated them as my friends as usual.

But one day, my favorite teddy bear wasn't in my bed, I tried to find anywhere as far as I could, but....all are just useless of work. Grandma and grandpa also tried to find it, but still, they failed to do so. I shouted angrily at them, thinking that its their fault that made teddy bear dissapearred. I didn't eat the whole day that day, grandma was worried that I'll be starving and she cried because I refuse to eat. 

Until papa and mama came back from work, their hands were holding my teddy bear. I was shocked, running towards them and grabbed my teddy bear, holding it gracefully. It's my first time ever so worried about certain things, and it gave a deep impression to me. During this time, mama and papa still didn't understand what happened before they came back, them grandma explain all to them.
They apologized to me and mama give me a star bottle.

The star bottle was full of shining paper stars, I was amazed by this bottle, I hugged mama and kissed her. Mama was looking happy, she told me a story : " once upon a time, there's a star falling onto ground, the only way for it to return to it's position in the sky is making hundreds of paper stars and keep it into a bottle. But the star don't have hands, so it shouted for help. A little girl called Serolina heard its request for help, and decided to send the star back to the sky. Hours by hours, she finally fold finish 100 paper stars and keeped it in a glass bottle. And..." Mama stopped and looked at me.

I was confused, then she continued her story after patting my head : " And...the star thanked Serolina and gave a bottle of stars that are made of the magic materials which will shines brightly in the night, and mama helped it before, this is the bottle that the star gave to mama..." Mama stopped again, smiling at me.  Even though it's just a "story", but I believed it and hugged mama, because she gave me the things that she appreciated the most.

I'm 13 right now, I still can't forget this special experience of my life, and when I opened the paper stars, what I saw was thousands of 'I love u, my child" or " Good job, my child " or even " you're amazing!" Inside the paper stars.

Mama wrote all of them inside the paper stars, that's why she told me to open the paper stars when I was 13. Because she said that'll be my birthday gift, but that time I can't understand what she's talking about.

I can't believe she did that all was for me, and how passionate she was when writting the messages in the star and fold them. Now she's older, and she forgot about the star bottle, until I told her that I realized the messages she wrote in the paper star. She smiled at me, saying " My child, you're always the best, I was happy that you still keeps the bottle and knew to open in the future" she gave me a big and warm hug, this incident ended with laughs and surprises.

And...I LOVE you, Mama ❤