Chapter 1: "A child."

Authors note: this is my first time writing and I'm lazy af and i have 1 braincell so my chapters might be a cliff hanger! correct me if i am wrong!! :33
Text meanings:
authors note: bold text
talking: normal text
Action: italic
Thinking: Like this=: I am gay
CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG OR SOME MISTAKES, THANK YOU!!🙏🙏🔥

vote pls😞😞😓🙏/jjj

Nobody's pov:
a young looking child who looks like dazai and chuuya got teleported to the ADA. his hair looks like dazai's and his eyes looks like chuuya. he was wearing black clothing and holding a teddy bear onto his chest.

he slowly walks into the agency room then he found dazai. he ran over to dazai. dazai was in his usual sitting area and of course, he's not working. When he saw the child, dazai was a little taken back and confused because he didn't really have experience with kids. though, the kid slowly walks over and asks him in a soft tone.

"hello.." he says.
dazai was curious but he tried to be friendly and nice so he gave the kid a smile and replies back with a friendly tone.
"well, hello there~ who might you be? don't you seem a little too young to be here all alone?~"
He says, raising his eyebrows.

"what's your name, kid?"
Dazai says, looking curious.
"my name is .. fumiya nakahara."
Dazai's eyes widen a little when he heard the last name.
"nakahara? that slug? what are your parents' names, fumiya-kun?~"
Dazai says surprisingly. he seems interested in the child.

Fumiya went silent for a moment then speaks again.
"my father is 'dazai osamu' and my other father is 'chuuya nakahara'."
dazai's smile faded as he was shocked of what he heard.
"me and that slug? ew, why would i have a kid with him!~"
Dazai says with his arms crossed to his chest.

fumiya's face went blank as he also crosses his arms.

"huh??? how am i supposed to know..?!"
he says loudly, kinda looked like chuuya-😭

When dazai heard that tone, he immediately thought of chuuya. he laughs a bit because of the kid's action, he found it hilarious.

then, kunikida arrived to check on dazai if he's working or not. he expected dazai to be not working, of course. but when he arrive and saw dazai, his jaw dropped to the floor.

"dazai?!!-- i expected you to not be working as usual, but this is worse!! did you seriously brought a CHILD to the agency?!!"
Kunikida says angrily but his expression was mixed with confusion and anger. (not in a bad way ofc-💀)

dazai laughs.
"kunikida-san... you're so mean!! And I didn't bring this kid. this kid is lost and just came to the agency!~" dazai says

"huh? hmm... Fine. I will believe you. ONLY THIS TIME!" kunikida looks at the child for a moment and walks towards him.

"kid, what's your name? age? do you know where do you live- kunikida got cut off by dazai

"kunikida-san!! slow downnn~ the kid must be confused with that parrot mouth of yours! now.. kid, you may introduce yourself!~" dazaj says.

to be continue
(I'm sorry/hj)