Chapter 126: Goodbye Fate and Destiny!

Edits 10-28-23:  Small typo changes regarding Izuku's dialogue.

Vilgax crashes through four more buildings before landing back on the ground, following him; a group of dead Nomu's with their heads smashed in.  

Michael is tackled in the air by a speeding Ren.  Ren punches Michael 4 times in his face before slamming him down a 50 story building.  Michael groans and tries to get up, only for Ren to kick Michael through the front doors, being buried by the destroyed metal and door frames.

"Oh no no no, you're not blacking out that easily...!"  Ren yelled as he lifted Michael up by his collar.  "I promised that I'd avenge your teammates death...  And that's exactly what I'm going to do!" 

Ren punches Michael in his gut, making him vomit as Michael drops to his knees in pain.

"That one...  Was for Manny...!  He took a god damn laser blast for your sorry ass!  Hated you more than anyone on the team, yet he still looked out for you!  Made sure you got home safely!  Fucking trooper he was...  A proper agent!"  Ren said to Michael before kicking Michael's face against the rubble.  "That was for Helen!  All she wanted to do was help you change!  To make you feel less lonely!  She tried to connect with you and understand you!"

Ren picks Michael up by his hair and punches him across his face.  

"That was for Pierce!  All he was trying to do was help you fit in with the team...!  To show you that you still had allies!  That you could start over!  Even though you kept fucking up their missions, he still tried to help you!"  Ren yelled as he dragged Michael along and pinned him against the wall; punching his side and cracking one of Michael's ribs in the process.  "That was for Cooper!  Nicest guy I ever knew...!  Even though you bullied him more than anyone, he still never hated you!  He knew what it was like to be at rock bottom, you always put him there back at the academy...!  Yet he still tried to reach out and bond with you!  Sympathize with you...!"

Michael tries to blast Ren with his energy, only for Ren to knock his hand upwards; making him miss his shots.

"And this... is for Alan Albright!!!"  Ren yelled as he grapples onto the column, ripping it out of the holdings and proceeds to use it as a battering ram as he charged towards Michael. 

Michael sees the charging Ren, but was too late to dodge the attack and he is slammed through another building. The column crumbles on top of Michael and he groans in pain as Ren lifts the rubble off and held Michael's face down with his foot.

"He was always trusting of people...!  Always wanted to believe the best in people...!  Believe in you...!  He was the first one you killed, wasn't he...!?  You tricked him...!  He trusted you...  AND YOU BETRAYED HIM!"  Ren yelled angrily.  "YOU BETRAYED THEM ALL!!!  THEY TRUSTED YOU AND WANTED TO BELIEVE IN YOU!  AND YOU KILLED THEM ALL!!!  AND FOR WHAT!?  FOR POWER!?  FOR VILGAX!?  YOU BETRAYED THEM JUST BECAUSE VILGAX TOLD YOU YOU'RE SPECIAL!?"  

Ren picks Michael up by his collar once more as his eyes begin to glow.

"Rath...! And Fasttrack!"  Ren thought as he begins to punch Michael rapidly, striking every part of his body faster than the eye can see before he throws Michael back out onto the street, where he rolls along the pavement and stops against a fallen light post.

"Don't even think about asking for forgiveness now...!  You chose your side...! And this...! This is mine...!"  Ren yelled as he walked out of the building.

The ground begins to shake violently beneath Ren's feet.  Ren looks down and sees the ground beginning to crack as a worm predator emerges.

  Ren looks down and sees the ground beginning to crack as a worm predator emerges