1

y/n atlantic followed her small group of friends through the crowded mami street. the night was still young as it was only 8, yet the streets were as busy as ever. "Oh come on y/n your actung like youve never been to a party before" Naomi spoke up from in front of the group. She didnt bother making eye contact as she answered "yeah but this is like.. more of a musician thing." She muttered back. Naomi looked at her with pity "youll make it big one day" she reassured. y/n shrugged.

Naomi lead the group up the drive way of a huge modern house, it had wide pliars along the front. Teens were scattered along the yard singing the night away to trashy pop music, all with red solo cups in hand.

Y/n was distracted observing the place, as the rest of her friends hurried inside. before she realized her friends were lost in the crowd. She stood in the door way awkwardly before pushing through the crowd towards the drink table. Might as well enjoy the night right?

She poured a shot of hard liquor, drowning out her thoughts as it rushed down her throat.
"Arent you a bit young to be drinking?" A voice teased from beside her

1st pov

"Arent you a bit young to be drinking?" A voice teased from beside me

I rolled my eyes "arent you a bit borning to be at a party?" I asked back, not daring to even turn towards the guy.
"Ouch" he said sarcasticly, acting fake hurt. I set a cup down filling it with punch before looking towards him. My mind went blank as i looked at him. Suddenly i couldnt even mutter up another insult as my eyes connected to his soft brown ones.

He was breath taking: he was about 6'3 give or take, and had a blonde shaggy hair cut.  He had on a white polo, the top few buttons had been undone. Paired with black jeans. And to top it off his eyes were the most beautiful hazel color i had ever seen.

I quickly broke my thoughts as i saw him smirk. "Who are you anyways?" I asked trying to act intimidating.

He laughed, and looked me up and down.

"Who are YOU?" He says messing with his pants. I look down and back up.

"Y/N. Now who are you?" I say scoffing. "Hm.. Y/N. I'm Zach." He says while biting his lip.

I nod and turn back arounf as i feel his hand go around my waist. "What are you even doing here anyway?" He asks. I look at him. "You mean here? Well, I'm here to have fun? What about you seems as you are a party pooper." I say sarcasticly.

He laughs and looks down. "I'm here to have fun too. But it would be way more fun if you would come home with me tonight.." he says smirking.

I blush and make eye contact with him. His eyes are so hypnotic its crazy.

I take his hand and make my way to dance and finally have some real fun.

"No Diggity" bt Dr. Dre starts to play and he starts to rock his body onto mine.

I kiss his lips quickly and pull back. He smirks and smashes his lips back onto mine.

After the kiss broke, i could feel myself getting more and more tipsy. 
"So... You a music artist? Ive never heard of you" he asked over the music
"Mmm... Up and coming" i slurred back, still dancing along to the music.
He laughed "so your not" he questioned. "I will be" i corrected with a shrug, he smirked "oh?"

"Mhm" i said back finishing my drink off, i pushed back towards the crowd grabbing another drink.

3rd pov

Zach followed after her, snatchinf the cup "youve had enough to drink, yeah?" He cooed, y/n was clearly intoxicated as she stumbled towards him trying to grab the drink. "Give me it" she demanded, trying to snatch it once more "no, y/n."
She tried grabbing it again, accidently spilling it all over herself.
"What the fuck!" She scoffed, he rolled his eyes trying to speak up before he was interrupted by naomi "y/n who the fuck is this?" The girl questioned, y/n gave him a glare " hes a total dick thats who."  zach shrugged as he slid a paper between y/ns fingers "call me when your thinking straight, yeah?" He said slyly before pushing off from them into the crowd.

Naomi sighed, grabbing onto the drunk girl. " Lets get home y/n" she mumbled