Part 2

Preview;

Y/N-AM I IN 'TRUE BEAUTY'!!
▪︎◇▪︎◇▪︎◇▪︎◇▪︎◇▪︎◇▪︎◇▪︎◇▪︎◇▪︎◇▪︎◇▪︎◇▪︎◇▪︎◇▪︎◇▪︎◇▪︎◇▪︎◇▪︎◇

Y/N POV:

Y/n- How can this be possible? No,no,no, how can I enter a drama.
Y/N, you are just dreaming,this is a dream and not reality.

Y/n closed her eyes and pinched herself to check if this was a dream or not.

Y/n- ouchh,

But only to open her eyes and see that it was real ,all the things she is seeing is real none of them was fake.

Y/n-What should I do,should I go inside prince comics and check?

After giving some thought, she went inside and saw that it was the same as the kdrama.
She looked here and there but found no one, so she went outside.

While she was in her own thoughts, she suddenly remembered that she had to go to school .She looked at her watch and started running fast.

Y/n- Oh no!I will be late on my first day of school.

After 10 mins, she reached her school,her hands on her knees while she was panting heavily.

She looked up and saw....

SAEBOM HIGH SCHOOL

Y/n-Woowwwww!its so beautiful.Her jaw dropped seeing the school.

She started walking inside while looking here, and there.She was very nervous and excited about how her classmates and homeroom teacher would be.

Y/N Pov:
I was walking towards the staffroom so that I could meet my homeroom teacher and take my schedule.

Y/n- May I come in, sir?

Mr.han-Yes, you may enter.Oh, you must be the new student y/n, right?

Y/n-Ne(yes)

Mr.han-this is your schedule, and I am your homeroom teacher.

Y/n-Oh ,gamsahamnida (thank u)
While y/n was bowing, the door slid open and came lee suho.

Y/n head shot up and looked at him.
Y/n In mind:Wow,I can't believe I am standing in front of 'Cha eun woo'.
Oh my heartttuee💓

Suho-Sir, these are the papers you asked for.

Mr.han-Oh, thank you.
Suho bowed and was about to leave, but Mr.han stopped him.

Mr.han-Suho, can you please take y/n with you?From now she will be in our class only.

Suho-Mee?(while pointing at himself )

Mr.han-yes, you!!

Suho sighed and left while I bowed to Mr.han and started running behind him.
OH MY GOD, how can he walk so fast.

I was walking behind suho and was admiring him.I was in my world when I heard a loud thud,and I saw that suho had dropped the box given by the girl on the ground

Y/n(mumbling)- Rude,I know I have seen this already, but still, I feel bad for the girl.
Can't he reject her nicely.
Despite her mumbling slowly.

Suho heard what she said,
So,he rolled his eyes and said...

Suho-You wait here when the teacher calls you then come inside.

Y/n- Aras..(ok)
She was not able to complete her sentence when suho cut her sentence and went inside, closing the door with a loud thud.

Y/n-Jerk,I know I like him, and he is my favorite actor, but can't he be a little nice and sweet.

After some time ;)
Mr.han-Good morning class today. We have a new student.

Student1-Another new student.

Student2-Is it a girl or a boy.

Mr.han- Class be quiet.
Let's welcome the new student, Ms.y/n.

I nervously entered the class, and when I looked up, I made eye contact with Suho.I quickly looked away and started to introduce myself.

Y/n- Hello!My name is (Y/n L/n).I hope you treat me well.Thank you.

Mr.han-Y/n, you can sit beside sooah. Please raise your hand.

I saw a beautiful girl with short hair,she raised her hand and smiled at me.I smiled back and went to sit beside her.

Mr.han-So class, let's continue from where we left yesterday from page 78.

After 30 mins..
Finally, the bell rang, and I started to put my belongings back in my bagpack. When sooah,soojin, and jukyoung came towards me.

Sooah-Hi I am sooah.This is soojin, and this is lim jukyoung.

Y/n- Oh hi!(awkwardly)

Author's note:
So this story is continuing from ep2.Lim jukyoung is already there it is her 2nd day, and I have changed some things like han seojun will be there from the next chapter.
Also,Y/n already knows her classmates from the starting episodes..

Back to the story :)

Sooah-I saw you at the gate in the morning.

Really!!y/n replied, smiling.

"What's your phone number? put it in, "Sooah said, handing the phone to me.

"What's your social media id?"sooah asked.

Oh, it's y/nnie_718.She hands me her phone, and I put in my instagram.

She hands me her phone, and I put in my instagram

Like ,vote and comment❤️
Sorry for late update😥