1.

Tanya Tanya, shouted my mom trying to wake me up. After some the room went completely silent which was unusual so to check what happened I rose from my bed and then 'thud' ya my mom hit me.

What, I asked and was about to shout then suddenly I saw my mom's glare which made run to my bathroom. I did my morning routine and now I have to face hell in simple words SCHOOL. You know I love to learn new things and gain knowledge but the way people behave with me makes me feel like I'm worst. Brushing away my thought I ate breakfast and went to school.

As soon as I entered my school and a sound echoes in my head "you are ugly" "you don't have any boyfriend because you are ugly" "you are just lucky" these words I hate it. Everything was good but suddenly everyone is against me.

I went to my class and sat there silently watching everyone talking with their friends and enjoying. My friends didn't came yet. So practically I'm lonely. Our class teacher came with an boy.a I can tell he is an new student cuz I haven't seen him till now but I don't care. Unfortunately my didn't came today. This happens everytime with me they tell me they will come but they don't. My thought were interupted by my class teacher Mrs.Aggarwal she told us that there is a new student in our class. Mrs.Aggarwal. I looked at him and I froze he had dark brown eyes which were  deep as pacific ocean, his hairs looks so silky that I want to touch it, his dimples look very beautiful and deep which made me want to poke it with my long and bony fingers and him smile my god I can't handle it. I didn't realised that I was staring at him for so long. Until he starts looking towards me which made my heartbeat faster. Then suddenly Mrs.aggarwal told him to sit with me.  

Writer's note: Hey guys so this my first story and I haven't read many stories yet that's why I don't have any idea how to write an story. I apologise if the story in not good enough. I am trying my best to write and fascinating story for you. I promise that I will improve my stories to make you feel like you're living the life in book and I also apologise for grammatical errors as I'm not that fluent in English

   .________________.BYE.____________.