STEP BROTHER

Author's pov:

Jeon jungkook.
A boy, who grow up in wise and wealthy place. He was his parents only son. His parents were so polite to him. Never did they stopped him from doing anything.

Now, he is 20 years old.

Jungkook:-"Mom, I'll be late tonight..!" Handsome boy walking done from stairs said.

Mrs.jeon:-"okay.! But where are you going?" She questioned.

She was sitting on couch placed in hall room of mansion.

Jungkook:-"ofcourse club" said in duh tone.

Mrs.jeon:-"hmm, kookie. Take taetae too. He never goes anywhere"she requested to her son.

Taetae akka taehyung was jeon's second step son. Jungkook's step brother to be exact. First time  when jungkook's parents took taehyung in their house after adopting him. Jungkook was never fond of the idea. But as time passes jungkook started liking taehyung's company beside him.

Jungkook:-"ahh, what if he became LITTLE? Cause he don't know everyone their." He asked with worry and curiously.

Actually taehyung was little and all the Jeon's members knew about it. They still happily accepted taehyung in their life.

Mrs.jeon:-"then, you will be their by his side as always" she knowingly said.

Yes, jungkook was taehyung's caretaker.  It was chooses by little taetae. Who will take care of him. And kook do loves to take care of taehyung as Little one. But jungkook was little bit possessive about ethereal boy.

Jungkook:-"hmm okay. I'll get him ready for it"saying that he happily skipped stairs upwards.

Jungkook knocked the door of his love. Yes, his love. No one knows about it but as time passes and taekook started to grow up together. Jungkook fell for his own step brother.

As door opened a angel with soft plushie in his hand come out in shorts and crop top.

Jungkook as always lost in his angel.

Taehyung:-"yes, hyung?"he asked in tinny voice.

He wasn't in little space for now.

Jungkook:-"oh yes, tae get dressed. We are going out" said after coming out of daze.

Taehyung:-"where? Hyung." Asked curiously with doe eyes.

Jungkook:-"somewhere you wanted to go"he answered and dragged taehyung inside the room.

As taehyung was only 18 years. So jungkook never aloud him going somewhere with his friends. Even after Mr & Mrs. Jeon permit him.

Taehyung:-"hyung. Should I wear this?"he asked showing the little frock with crop top.

Jungkook:-"NO, taehyung wear something else!* Said in his deep tone.

Taehyung changed the dress code into baggy jeans and baggy shirt which was chossed by jungkook. Ofcourse.

Time skip

In club

When taekook arrived in club. As jungkook was already used with place it didn't effect him but about taehyung, he slipped in his little space cause of loud noise and alcoholic smell.

Taehyung:-"da-da, scharedh" he become clingy towards jungkook. Looking everywhere fearfully. 

Jungkook:-"baby, dada ish here"he grabbed taehyung's waist.

They walked towards the couch which was empty.  actually jungkook was about to meet his friends here but taehyung was also tagging along with him. He cancelled the plan with his friends to spend his time with LITTLE Angel.

Jungkook:-"what mine baby wants to have?" He asked sweatly making taehyung sit on his laps.

Taehyung:-"whatever dada wil gave" he said supporting his head against elders chest.

So here comes one information more. Taehyung also loved his brother since they start to growing up. He was so silent boy but his hyung never left him alone and was always with him.

Jungkook:-"taetae, sit here I'll come after giving orders. Don't go anywhere okay" he sternly  ordered to Little one.

Taehyung while keeping his finger against his lips and nodded. Sitting on couch silently. Jungkook left to order something for them.

As jungkook left. A boy come and set beside taehyung. Whom taehyung didn't even looked at.

Boy:-"hey, beauty" he flirt trying to get close to him.

Taehyung:-"waht" asked with frown.

Boy:-"wanna enjoy with daddy?" Asked with smirk.

Taehyung:-"Nah, mine dada ish here" said with pout.

Not accepting rejection boy tried to kiss taehyung forcefully.

Taehyung:-"le-lea-ve me" he started crying.

Suddenly someone punched the boy. Knocking him out on the spot cause he was drunk already.

Jungkook:-"bastard, how you dare to touch him" while kicking the boy again he asked.

Some people gathered around  jungkook to stop him but no avail. Taehyung also looked at him in fear silently crying.

Jungkook:-"He is MINE..!!! you heard me, a*h*le" he angrily growled like a tiger. On unconscious man.

Jungkook looked taehyung and approach him.

Jungkook:-"come Little angel. Dada ish here" little boy jumped on him and hugged him tightly.

Taehyung:-"dada dahnot leave taetae, again" while sniffing said in his little tone.

Jungkook walked out with his baby in his arms.

Time skip

As it was night jungkook told his parents, he will tell them everything tomorrow cause they were worry what happened to taehyung. Jungkook head in little boys bedroom. Resting his Babies body on soft mattress. He himself lying beside him.

Jungkook:-"mine baby" said while rubbing taehyung back. Who was okay now.

Jungkook:-"I love you Mine angel. Can't see you crying. Always stay with me."he poured his heart out.

Taehyung:-"I love you too, hyung and we will leave together only"he replied with eyes still closed.

He slipped back, when they arrived in mansion. Jungkook knows about it too.

Jungkook:-"so you are still awake" asked looking in youngers eyes, who opened them.

Taehyung hummed.

Jungkook:-"one day you will be the death of me, JEON TAEHYUNG"

Jungkook looked at taehyung's lips and without waiting for more kissed him deeply. Taehyung responding back with same pase.

While two youngers were busy in their own world. Their elders from outside of the opened door giggled and left to gave some privacy, To new couples.

The end.