𝟎𝟒𝟏

GIA POV

"Do I even wanna know what woke him up." Aliyah sighs walking into the room. "My sleeping body." I reply simply. "So he just woke up? Just like that?" She snaps her fingers. "Basically, yeah." Tom nods.

"And then what did Gia do when she saw you wake up?" Aliyah asks, walking over to his bed.

"Got naked and climbed on top of me." Tom says. Aliyah doesn't say anything, she simply walks out slamming his door shut.

"You have to stop Tom." I snicker, hitting his chest. "Oof." He groans. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to- I!" I start to panic. "It's fine lil mama, all good." Tom smiles.

He was never going to let that nickname go, was he?

I wondered how his personality was gonna be with me now, if he was able to do that to Tristan would he go back to segueing with me everyday or, not.

"Oh shit." I say gagging, running to the patient bathroom. "I can't get up Gia!" Tom yells.

"ALIYAH!" He yells out, I hover over the toilet. God I hated this feeling so much. It was the worst feeling.

"Help me up." I heard him say. "You haven't gotten up in a long time Tom, you'll collapse." Aliyah replies. "My wife, is throwing up and she's scared of throwing up so help me up!" He yells.

TOM POV

She just stood there, staring at me.

"If you don't help me right now, god forbid the things I will do. Help me!" I yell putting my hand out.

"Cripple." She whispers under her breath, grabbing my hand. "What was that?" I say getting up. "Nothing." She says defeated.

I walk slowly to the bathroom, using her as my cane.

I grip onto the bathroom counter for support, I grunt getting down on my knees to rub Gia's back.

"Are we gonna do this every time?" She laughs, still while crying as she hugs me. "Every time mama, every time." I nod, hugging her.

"That's a weird nickname." Aliyah randomly says.

"Can you fuck off, i'm tryna comfort her. Be gone!" I yell, turning my head to her. "Fuck you." Aliyah closes the bathroom door.

"I'm supposed to be taking care of you, but you're still taking care of me." Gia sniffles. "I'll take care of you my whole life Gigi, don't sweat it." I kiss the crown of her forehead. "It's back." She says, pulling away.

I lean my hand against her back, rubbing every inch of her body reassuringly.

Sometimes the sounds of it would get to me, but I wasn't gonna leave. She needed me, and she was scared. I could comfort her for days to come.

I loved Gia, so much.

"It's over I think." She wipes her nose, standing up.

Gia starts to rinse out her mouth, grabbing one of the packaged tooth brushes from the cabinet.

"Um... baby." I say embarrassed. "What are you doing still on the floor, love. Get up." She says with the toothbrush in her mouth.

"I can't." I suck my lips in.

"Oh my god, i'm so sorry." She spits the foam out rinsing her mouth out. Giving me her hand to take. I use her hand and the counter helping myself up.

"Thank you." I smile, as she helps me limp to the bed. You know... it was a little embarrassing but it's fine.

I sigh in relief, finally feeling my butt against the bed.

Gia climbs in next to me, snuggling back up. "Thank you Tom." She whispers, hugging me tighter.

"Of course." I respond, stroking her hair. "I love you." Gia stretches out her body, giving me a kiss. "I love you too." I kiss her back gently.

"You guys are worse then the hallway couples at school." Aliyah looks at us with a disgusted face.

"Where the fuck did you come from?" Gia turns her head to Aliyah, who had been standing in the corner of the room.

"Just wanted to see how it played out I guess." She uncrosses her legs walking towards us.

"You know even though that you tried to hide it from us at school, we all still knew right?" Aliyah points to us. "No, you didn't know." I shake my head.

"Really? Go on instagram and search up Ms.MarinoAndMr.Kaulitz69" Aliyah says, I furrow my brows, grabbing my phone from the wheeling table.

"Search it up." I hand it to Gia. She starts to type in the name, immediately it pops up as an account filled with conspiracy theories about our relationship.

"What the fuck." Gia laughs, scrolling through all the photos.

Mr. Kaulitz caught lacking on Ms. Marino

"This was from when you were a freshman, what the hell?" I say, zooming in on the photo

"Look, I had red hair!" Gia points to herself.

"The account goes back since Tom first started working there and then it turned into a ship account when you started two years later." Aliyah points to the date.

"What was the point of the account when it was just me?" I laugh. "To catch you lacking, leaked abs pics estimating how big your dick was. All of that."

"What.?" My eye starts to twitch at her. "What, you're really popular at school." She shrugs.

"Yeah, see a lot of people are famous for I don't know some of the things I do. Like playing guitar or singing but i'm famous at a high school, so that's cool." I nod.

"You know we found pictures of you and Gia at that one college party when you went in the closet with her. Right?" Aliyah points to both of us.

"WHAT?!"