;; "First time?" ~ Roommates.

God this shit was fucking heavy.

Tyler had had the very smart idea to carry all his luggage to his dormroom in one go. He was carrying most of it some of it wrapped around him like a backpack. He pushed through though, telling himself it would be over soon.

Struggling, he put the key to his new dorm into the lock, twisting it. He fell into the room, luggaged sliding off of him and onto the floor. He groaned, planning to just lay there and regain his strength, before a unfamiliar voice chimed up. "You alright amigo?"

He rose his head, seeing a hand. He reached forward, and took it. The stranger instinctively began to pull the other up, which was a bad idea. He didn't considered his weight, the second the other was up on his feet, the two fell over. He groaned as he felt him land on his chest, and just lie there.

Tyler also groaned as he fell, laying there like he had at the door entrance, eyes shut. He soon opened them, and then realized how close he was to the others face. He felt his face heat up, and his eyes grow wide. He panicked, his heartbeat growing faster, he wanted to get off but was so. Enamoured. The stranger was handsome, he couldn't help but admire all his features. He stared for what didn't feel like long enough, the other beginning to open his eyes. He looked into them.

He enjoyed how green they were, relaxing his own. He felt the others chest rise, finally hearing him chuckle. He watched as he raised a eyebrow. "Enjoying yourself there cariño?"

His eyes grow wide, and he pushing himself up onto his feet, shaking his head. "No! Of course not, that'd be gay..Are you alright?"
"I'm great, heavier things have fallen on me amor."

Tyler's eyebrow raised. Amor? Cariño? Amigo??? What were these words the stranger likes to call him. He was pretty sure amigo meant friend, but he was unsure about the other two. "My name's Tyler. Not amor. Or cardeeno."

The other gave him a look at the pronunciation of the word, but just got up. He stuck a hand out, smiling. He looked him in the eyes again...he really enjoyed how green they were. "I'm Alejandro Burromuerto. Nice to meet you Tyler."

He nodded, shaking Al's hand. His eyebrow raise again. "You must like looking into my eyes hm amigo? también tienes unos ojos marrones muy bonitos."

Ty stared, before looking away, not understanding that second sentence at all, but didn't care that much right now. He pulled his hand away, scratching the back of his head...Al could see how red his cheeks were. He smiled at that. "I didn't mean to stare man, they're just..really green."
"Yours are quite brown."
"Thanks. I think."
"Of course, amigo. Do you need help unpacking?"

He looked behind him and at all the luggage on the ground. The door was also still open. He headed over, shutting and locking it. Tyler spoke up, shaking his head. "Ohno, I've got it dude. Just carrying it all in was a pain."
"Ah, well have fun. I'll be in the bathroom."
"Oh. Alright..have fun."

He paused. Why did he say that? It went awkwardly quiet for a moment, before Al laughed, placing a hand on his forehead as he walked off. Tyler stood there in embarrassment for a litte, before beginning to unpack.

(timeskip)

Tyler fell onto his bed, relaxing. He was finally all done packing. But that Al guy wasn't done with the bathroom...That Al guy. He rolled over, pulling a pillow down and hugging it. He curled up around it, thinking to himself.