𝟬𝟭𝟲 - 𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟

❝𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘱𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 // 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳❞

𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟰𝗧𝗛 , 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯
𝗟𝗢𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗦 , 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗔
𝟲:𝟭𝟴 𝗣𝗠

The entire day Tatum thought about what Zendaya had told her, she so desperately wanted Lucy back but how would she even go about doing that?

Tatum laid in bed typing out a paragraph before deleting it. She couldn't seem to find the right words to say to Lucy, everything Tatum typed seemed like too much or too little.

Neither Lucy or Tatum had the heart to change their contact names for one another when they had originally broken up.

𝗧𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗺 ❤️
Can we talk?
Like in person?

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹
When?

𝗧𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗺 ❤️
Can we meet right now?

𝗣𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹
Yeah, of course
Name a place and I'll be there

Tatum decided on meeting Lucy at a nearby cafe, it was only a five minute walk from her apartment. She sat at a table for ten minutes thinking that Lucy had bailed on her, except for this ten minutes Lucy was in her car contemplating on if she should even meet Tatum. Eventually she worked up the courage to leave her car and find Tatum.

"Hey," Lucy greeted.

"Hey."

The two were quiet for a moment and awkwardly looked around cafe.

"Look," Tatum began, "I'm sorry for how I acted that day, I didn't mean any of what I said"

"I know, I got your letter" Lucy slid over the folded up piece of paper to Tatum.

"How'd you- "

"They found it on you when you..." Lucy's voice trailed off, not wanting to even remember it happened. "You decided to write this and then ignore me, why? I don't care what reason you give me, I just wanna know why"

"I messed up so bad I was convinced you wouldn't even take me back"

Lucy reached over the table and took Tatum's hand, "I forgave you a long time ago. I hated not seeing you"

"What do we do now?"

"You tell me what you need. If you need a friend, I can be a friend, but if you need a girlfriend, I can do that too"

"Truth is being without you sucked, like I mean it really sucked. I want you, Lucy, I want you forever and ever"

Lucy let out a sigh of relief. If Tatum had chosen the friend route she didn't know how much of it she could take. "I want you too, forever and ever"

The two sat in the cafe for an additional two hours just talking and enjoying one another's company, it'd been so long since they've spoken a word to each other. The cafe eventually closed so they got kicked out, so instead of ending it there they went to the park to continue their conversation.

"So what do we do from here? Pick up where we left off?"

"We figure it out," Lucy answered, "And from now on we also talk to each other about whatever is bothering us, got it?"

"Got it."

They went quiet for a moment, neither of them not knowing what to say. Tatum despised the awkward silence, whereas Lucy didn't mind it, she just watched the ducks waddle past her and into the lake.

"Hey! Excuse me," A boy—who was wearing the boygenius demon hoodie—ran up to Lucy and Tatum fully out of breath. "I'm sorry, I don't- I don't mean to interrupt but I- I love your music and I love boygenius- "

"You want a photo?" Lucy asked, holding in her laughter.

The boy vigorously nodded, "With both of you. I love Euphoria and I cannot wait for The Killers Game, the trailer looked epic!" He stopped a stranger walking by to ask if they could take the photo, which the stranger agreed to.

The boy said goodbye to Tatum and Lucy before running back over to his friends.

"That was cute," Lucy glanced over at Tatum who didn't seem to share the thrill of meeting the excited young fan. "What's wrong?"

"He's gonna post it. I mean I would too if I had just met a celebrity I loved but..." Tatum stopped for a moment to take a deep breath to keep herself from having a break down in the park. "This is so stupid" She sat down on a bench, "I'm sorry"

"Stop apologizing," Lucy sat beside Tatum and wrapped an arm around her shoulders, pulling the actress closer to her. "It's okay to be freaked out after what happened last time, you're feelings are completely valid. Don't worry about what people are might say about us or you, we can just figure it out as we go along"

The two had gone back to Lucy's place seeing as it was closer to the park. They were cuddled up on the couch in pajamas—Lucy had lent a pair of pjs to Tatum.

After an hour of going back and forth between movies and streaming services, the couple finally decided to watch the Scream movies. Tatum kept shouting at the characters on screen whenever they did something stupid that could get them killed, or just to simply hype them up when they were kicking Ghostfaces ass, which Lucy found quite amusing.

"Who do you think the killers are? Lucy asked, "I'm thinking it's Liv and Amber"

"Definitely has to be Liv, she seems crazy enough. I don't know about Amber though, I can't see her being Ghostface" Just as those words came out of her mouth, it got to the scene where Amber shoots Liv and reveals herself as one of the killers. "Holy shit, I was so wrong!"

Tatum's phone then rang, startling the actress a tremendous amount, causing Lucy to burst out laughing at Tatum jumping out of her arms.

"Shut up!" Tatum tossed a pillow at the singer before answering the call. "Hey Taylor. It's pretty late, what are you still doing up?"

"Everyone else is asleep and I didn't know who else to call" Taylor sniffled, which worried Tatum. "Gracie called, Cam's alive."

"Are- are you sure?"

"It's Gracie, she wouldn't lie to me about Camden"

𝗔/𝗡:
camden is finally coming into play (doubt yall remember his ass 😭)
also.... 1989 TV?????!!??
I WISH YOU WOULD TV SOUNDS SO FUCKING GOOD IM SOBBING
THE VAULT TRACKS ARE SO AMAZINGLY DEVASTATING

btw those of u that are shitting on 1989 TV when u were literally foaming at the mouth for it can go fuck urselves