Ropes and handcuffs

"George?" Dream said, looking at his crush, hoping he also had feelings for him. "Yes Dream?" George said to him. "I'm having a really fun time playing with you."Dream whispered, afraid he was going to laugh at him "Me too. I know how to have more fun playing together though!" George exclaimed, knowing he loved this perfect person right in front of him. "Oh yeah? How so?" "I'll show you!"George said, leading him to his bedroom. "A-Are those ropes... and handcuffs?" Dream said, terrified but not wanting to leave him. "I like to play rough" George smirked and waited for his reaction. Dream was horrified but didn't want to make him leave. "Oh uh... me too!" Dream looked at him hopefully. "Ah get in that chair then!" "Y-yes daddy!" Dream went and sat on the chair "Right that's how I like it." George looked at him daringly, as he ripped Dreams pants right off him. He sat down on top of him and began playing with his 13 inch shaft "wow it's longer than I expected." George secretly liked being sub, but was embarrassed by it. He then sat atop Dreams manhood and let out a sharp groan "ohhhh ohh that feels nice oh my god" Dream looked at him and passionately kissed him. He loved this man with all of his heart. "Oh is right there good?" "Oh that's perfect" George began bouncing up and down while moaning and groaning. "OoOh that's the spot right there" George knew Dream wouldn't last long so he had to make the most of it. "Ohhh~ try to last long for me okay?" "I don't know if I can..." Dream had to last for him. He didn't want him to be bored either though.

Dream was starting to end his pleasure, and George began to notice. "I can switch for you~" George whispered lovingly, with his whole mind on Dreams pleasure. "~oh I'd love that daddy~" George carried Dream to his bed and later him down, kissing with all of his passion. "I love you." This caught Dream off guard but he answered "Me too". George then began kissing him again and did want to end this moment. He then swept his leg over so he was atop him now. George began slowly, but continued going faster. "Oh my god right there~ ah faster~ ooh there's the spot~" Dream was getting louder and George was getting happier. "AHH OH MY THATS GOOD AH AH OOOH UHH PLEASE FUCK FUCK AH" "so I have these roles for a reason..." George said putting his hand on Dreams chest. "Oh please show me" Dream said, slightly nervous but still happy to be with his crush. George pinned him to the table and strapped him to the ropes. "I hope this awakens something new in you because I want to do this more often" George whispered into his ear. "Make these a little tighter" Dream realized this was something he truly wanted. "I sure will do that." George pinned Dreams hands over his head. "I truly do like you you little slvt" Dream was taken aback by being called slvt but remembered this was something George liked. "I do too my little whöre." George then reached down to his stomach and felt his abs. "Wow you have such a nice body." He felt his way around while still kissing him and held his head in his other hand. He suddenly felt a warm and sticky substance everywhere. "Is my little slvt starting to cvm~? Do I really make you that happy?" He looked at Dream expectantly hoping he'd say yes. "Ohh yeah I am~" "Dream looked into his beautiful eyes and caressed his face. "I hope you like this because this is only the start~"
Dream and Onceler

It was a long stormy night. There was rain falling down onto the streets of thneedville, and the onceler was rather lonesome. He had been lonely for a very long time, as he'd segregated himself from everyone else. It always felt like it was raining, outside and inside. Instead of just staring out of the window tonight, Onceler thought of another solution to his misery. He decided to pee all over himself and just sit there in his yellow fluids. So he plopped himself onto his bed as he drank enough sunny D to piss his desires onto himself. Then suddenly, twas a knock on his door. "Who could that be..." The Onceler mumbled to himself. He opended the door butt booty naked, which was a surprise to his visitor. For a second there, he had an erection from the beautifl man standing right infront of him.
He was a charming white male, with an afro so fluffy it made him want to touch it. He looked like a little puppy, a little abandoned puppy who had just came to The Onceler to be held. "... Uh..." The omega started to speak, trying to resist himself from peeking at The Onceler's ticklemonster. "My name is Clay, but you can just call me Dream. It seems that I've reality shifted here.. heh.. could I stay here for the night-? I have no where else to go." The Onceler quickly nodded as he grabbed Dream's arm and pulled him onto the bed, sitting him down. "Here..
I'll grab you some hot cocoa. You just sit here and be well... a little pretty boy." The Onceler patted the little puppy's head as he went to the kitchen to fetch some warm, steamy hot cocoa. As dream was sitting comfortably in The Onceler's rather sticky bed, He could smell the hot cocoa brewing in it's chocolatey delight.
But.. He could also smell something else.. Something.. rather stinky. It was The Onceler's big fat shit that he had been stiring into the cup, hoping to seduce the young man into having a pee fetish roleplay session with him. "Here you go.. baka.." The Onceler hamded him the Shit spread hot cocoa.. or as you could say.. hot caca >_<...(im learning mexican heh...) "This smells delish-!" Without a thought, Dream poured the liquidy fluid down his throat. As he did, The Onceler couldn't hell himself anymore. "Dream... You are a charming young man...and I would love to have kinky roleplay pee sex with you." The Onceler grabbed his paws, looking into his big, beautiful, sexy eyes.
Dream blushed, looking back as he twirled his afro a bit. "Oh Oncey... I don't know.. I've never done this with someone above the age of 12 before.. heh " The Onceler started to kiss him gently, then with more force.
"Just.. Do whatever you want with me, baby." As they made out, Dream took his words to heart, and decided to swallow him whole. While they kissed tounge deep, Dream unhinged his jaw like a snake and vored down his Oncey-kun. The Onceler became started, blushing hard as he reached dreams stomach. All he He could feel his big tickle train growing larger. All he wanted was to be shit out by dream going through his nutella bum bum flaps.