Gotta Be You (Harry Styles Fanfiction)

Hello :) This is my first fan-fic ever so it might not be the best , but I hope you enjoy it! ~Cindy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  Hello , my name is Melanie and i'm 19 years old. I'm completly in love with Harry Styles from One Direction. Since I gradudated from high school last week, my best friend's mom bought us wristbands to a meet a greet!! OMGG I'M FANGIRRRLINNNNGGG AHHHH!!! Ugh why am I doing that?? I can't do that in front of the boys, They'd hate me if I screamed in their face! But whatever I need to get ready to go it's already --- SHIT 8:00! "Hi, Melly Jelly! Goodmorning! Love you!",my mom greeted me as I walked down the stairs. "Hi mom good morning gotta go!!" , I said back to her. I ate a quick piece if toast and ran back up the stairs. I grabbed my black One Direction hoodie and some dark denim jean shorts from my closet. *Baby you light up my world like nobody else* My phone was ringing. I answered it, "Hello?" "MEL IVE BEEN IN THE CAR WAITING FOR YOUU!!!!" , my best friend Haley shouted at me. "Ohmygosh I'll be out in a sec! Bye love you girl!" *Click* I hung up. I through my black One Direction hoodie over my loose white blouse, and squeezed my super tight jean shorts on my legs. Then I put my long wavy brown hair in a high pony tail and did my makeup. I completed my look with some red high tops. Okay! I was ready to go! I grabbed my phone off the kitchen counter, and ran out of my house. I saw a huge grin on Haley's face as I entered her purple Mercedies. I asked , " Do you have the wristbands?" She replied " Yes I do!",and handed mine to me . I hugged her tightly and said, " Thank you so much!!" "No problem! Okay, we better get going!" She stuck the keys in the ignition and began driving.  

Haley's P.O.V

Omg I'm so excited :) I ACTUALLY get to see Niall Horan! HOLLLYYY SHHIITTTTT!!!!!! AHHH!! *Beep Beep* "MOVVEEE PEOPLE WE'RE TRYNA GET THROUGH BITCHES!!",I shouted out the window. Some guy from the car in front of us flipped us off, so I yelled again, "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE" So I just cut him off. He was pissed but honestly I don't care. I'm not gonna let some fag stop me from meeting One Direction. "Jesus crist Haley! Are you TRYING to get us killed?!"  "No, but just think. That asshole could've made us late to the meet and greet!" "OMG girl that's so right! Keep drving!",Melanie laughed. I turned on the radio and One Direction's Live While We're Young was on. Melanie and I were laughing and singing but then I looked over at her because she wasn't saying much she was fast asleep! Well that's alright. I need to focus on driving anyways. Only about 6 hours until we get to meet the 5 boys millions of girls love. One Direction.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  Okay guys short chappie, but don't worry it'll get juicy I promise :P Okay Love Ya'll ~Cindy