11| 𝘔𝘢𝘢𝘯

Ananya inquired my wife with a puzzled expression, “What are you doing here, Di?”

“Ananya, you're here?” Aadrika exclaimed as she moved closer to her. I watched them, feeling even more bewildered.

Do they know each other?

Ananya enveloped my wife in a warm hug.

“What brings you here?” Aadrika asked after they pulled away from the embrace.

“Di, this is Abhimaan Malhotra. Please don't tell me you don't know who he is.” Ananya said, looking at me.

Everyone was still looking at them with confusion.

“He is my husband. Wait, is he the same man?” My wife said with a smile on her face. Her calling me her husband is the most wonderful feeling, and Ananya calling her Di? Could it be true?

“He is your husband?” Ananya asked with joy.

“He is my husband.” Aadrika confirmed, looking at me with nothing but pride.

“This is unbelievable. You both wanted to meet each other, and here you are.” Ananya said to us, her voice filled with happiness.

“Aadrika, tell me if what I'm thinking is true?” I asked, cupping her cheeks.

She nodded.

I hugged her, overwhelmed with emotion. The woman I've always admired for helping so many people is none other than my own wife.

“So much confusion.” Krish exclaimed loudly, but we didn't break the hug. A grin was on my face after many years.

Saare milke hume confused bana rahe hein.” Sam exclaimed with a sigh.

My wife gently pulled away from our embrace, her hands cupping my cheeks as she pressed her lips to my forehead once again. I had already been awake earlier when she thought I was asleep, speaking to me in the morning. When I finally woke up, I found us cuddled together, and a smile spread across my face as I watched her sleeping peacefully beside me. When her eyes fluttered open, I pretended to be asleep, but I couldn't help but smile as she spoke. She is important, and I don't need a reason to know why. She's my wife, the most wonderful woman I've ever known. When she kissed my forehead, my heart skipped a beat and I was frozen in that moment.

“I can't believe this.” She said, tears in her eyes but a smile on her face. My favorite smile.

“I can't believe it either, but I want to. I never imagined this.” I replied, wiping her tears away with my thumb.