Bringing in the Cast

RavenDragon snapped her fingers and the whole cast arrived.

Xander: Where are we?

RavenDragon: Welcome back everyone!

Zuri: Do we know you?

RavenDragon: Oh right, I forgot about my little memory spell. Just give it a second.

Lou: Hey, you're that RavenDragon girl!

RavenDragon: Yep, that's me.

Raven B: That's my line.

RavenDragon: Anyway, you guys enjoyed Camp Kikiwaka?

Emma: Other than the death threats I got from Hazel; it was a good summer.

Zuri: And I got to find my real family.

Danny: I'm free from my parents.

RavenDragon: Well, I'm here to show you all another summer at Camp Kikiwaka.

Jorge: Yeah!

Tiffany: At least I'll escape my mother.

Damian: And I get to be away from my brothers.

RavenDragon: Alright, sit back and enjoy the show. Oh, and fair warning ahead of time, Hazel's new Weasel campers are a little unhinged. Also, you Grizzlies get a new camper. Jason, I think you might like him. Oh, I almost forgot about the other new Weasel camper. Don't worry, she's harmless. Her family, well... you might want some aspirin.

Jessie: Why?

RavenDragon snapped her fingers then the Diaz family appeared in their seats.

Tom: What just happened?!

Rachel: Where are we?

Suzy: Lewie, Beast, what did you two do?!

RavenDragon: They didn't do anything Ms. Diaz. It was me, your host, RavenDragon. Since your daughter, Harley, is going to camp, I figured I'd show you.

Miley: Um, which one's Harley?

Harley: That would be me. Harley Diaz, the middle kid and inventor.

RavenDragon moved Harley in between Nia and Zuri.

Harley: Oh. Thanks. Much better than sitting in between Lewie and Beast.

Raven B: Those are all your kids?

Suzy: Yep. All seven.

Robbie Ray: Seven kids?! I got my hands full with just Jackson. Mileys easier.

Jessie: I would have guessed some were adopted.

Tom: Nope.