Another chapter, of the repeating story of life (1)

" Luce? Are you awake ? Breakfast is ready!" Anthony Lockwood shouted from downstairs, to his coworker. "Coming!" Lockwood heard the sleepy voice of Lucy, who has definitely just woken up. " Alright, You better hurry, George made pancakes!"
Lockwood said, while getting everyone a cup of hot tea. Lucy decided to wear a navy blue shirt, black jeans , and the beautiful diamond necklace Lockwood gave her a while ago.

" Those pancakes are delicious George, your so good at cooking" Lucy said with her mouth still full with pancakes. George laughed. " Thanks, Luce"
As they ate their food, they weren't expecting any phone calls , or visits.
They never got any and never wanted any.
Most of the time, they get one phone call in two weeks, for a small case usually. They wouldn't like any more phone calls then that, cause they can't take alot more.

They enjoyed their food, but suddenly Lucy heard knocking, coming from the door in the hall. 

"Did you guys hear that?" She asked.
" Hear what?" Lockwood answered.

" The knocking." Lucy said.
George decided to answer. " Yes, i heard it, someone must be at the door. Lets check."

Lockwood walked to the door, with Lucy and George behind him.
He grabbed his rapier from the wall on his right side. As he'd put his hand on the door handle, he looked behind him. Lucy and George also had a rapier in their hands, and he knows Lucy has a few salt bombs next to her, on the table on her left side.
Lockwood opened the door, to see a woman standing there. " Well hello, such an... perfect meeting. Im sorry about the time, but i wanted to apply for this agency. Even though its small, it looks very nice and sort of... familiar..?"

" Its a pleasure to meet you. I apologize for the rapiers, you can take a seat in that room, on the couch, miss." Lockwood said.
The lady nodded and walked to the room with a couch, and 3 chairs. She sat on the couch and waited for Lucy Carlyle, George Karim and Anthony Lockwood to come.

After a small wait, they came. " If you want to work here, you' d have to do a sort of... test." Lockwood said.
The woman answered, seeming suspicious but that may just be because that wasn't in the papers. " Alright."

" Hold this pencil. Do you feel or hear anything? " Anthony asked.

The woman picked the pencil from the table, and closed her eyes. " I can hear... screams. Alot of dead and pain. This shouldn't be in a small agency like this, it could be dangerous!"

" Dont worry, we're fine with the pencil. It has a past of dead, but isnt that dangerous. U did well." Lockwood said.

" The next question, what is this?" Lockwood got the blanket of a bouquet of flowers. Black flowers...