Chapter 1

(KEY:

C/N: Crush name

Y/N: Your name

When it says you replace it with me)

You had just started your sophomore year at Holy Oaks High, you and C/N had cooking class next period, right now you two are in class passing notes back and forth giggling then writing back, before the bell rings C/N passes you a note asking if you wanted to go to a party with (C/N pronouns), of course you said yes, how could you resist C/N? C/N gave you a paper with the address on it and you guys walked to class together, it's the last class of the day, cooking, you and C/N were assigned to the same station, you and C/N both thought the same thing *Let's go I get to work with Y/N* *Let's go I get to work with C/N* after class you two went home, you and C/N both walk home and go the same way but you guys live on different streets, you and C/N get ready and at 5 you walk outside of your house, you see C/N and (C/N pronouns) parents, they were there to drive you guys to the party because well its a highschool party and they don't trust you guys by yourselves while you guys walk, when you and C/N get dropped off at the party your friends welcome you guys, you and C/N walk in the house and see everyone there, after a few hours at the party, drinking eating ect, you C/N and your friends decide to play truth or dare drunk (if you dont understand, you always tell the truth when your drunk and you just do whatever, dare or not) C/N's friend asks you truth or dare, you chose truth, C/N's friend ask you first, ¨Truth or dare Y/N¨ you pick dare, ¨I dare you to take a shot¨ you chuckle and take a shot, your turn, you ask C/N, (C/N pronouns) picks dare, you dare (C/N pronouns) to kiss (C/N pronouns) crush, everyone oos and then C/N leans in and gives you a kiss, you two kiss for 3-4 seconds, you both are still very drunk, (time skip sorry im too lazy) you and C/N got picked up, thank god it was the weekend, you and C/N climbed into the backseat and fell asleep, you were at C/Ns house because you couldnt go home drunk, your parents would be pissed,  so you spent the night at C/Ns, when you two woke up next to each other you were shocked and somewhat hungover, you and (C/N pronouns) look at each other and then go do the things you're supposed to do when hungover then go back to sleep, after 60-90 mins of sleeping you wake up, C/N is still asleep with (C/Ns pronouns) arms wrapped around your torso, you smile then slowly move C/Ns arms then get up and find something to do, when C/N wakes (C/Ns pronouns) finds you in the kitchen drawing, (C/Ns pronouns) walks up to you and taps your shoulder,¨Hey Y/N¨ (C/Ns pronouns) said, ¨Hey C/N"you said and looked up at C/N and smiled, (C/Ns pronouns) smiled back, you took a quick glance at (C/Ns pronouns) lips then back up at (C/Ns pronouns) eyes C/N noticed then leaned in and kissed you, you were shocked, your eyes shot open then slowly closed your eyes, after that you and C/N are official, you both go sit on the couch and watch tv, you were both under a wool blanket, it was getting warm so you both take off the blanket and snuggle against each other, (C/Ns pronouns) was so warm (C/Ns pronouns) made you feel safe and comfortable, you fell back asleep leaning on C/Ns shoulder, C/N smiled softly and let you sleep.

(REALLY BIG TIME SKIP SORRY)

It has been now a month, you and C/N are in a really healthy relationship, with no arguments no disagreements, etc, every other day you will get a present from C/N, the days before that you give C/N something and would both keep everything you got from each other and put it on your shelves or on your dresser or anything you wanted or could, you wouldn't dare to let anyone touch the things C/N gave you, they meant a lot to you and didn't want them to break, they were your prized possession, C/N had your heart, and you had C/Ns, you guys couldnt go a day without seeing each other.

This is the end I'm already almost at 800 words, i might consider a part 2 of the book other than that this is the end!