Chapter 3: Miss Lewd Elf~ ♥

Disclaimers:

Any images used will be in the sources section at the end of the chapter.

Y/N = Your Name

N/N = Nick Name

Word Count: 12.4K Words

3rd Person POV:

"Finally..." Dr. Mei let out a sigh and leaned back against her office chair, stretching her slender arms, after carefully stacking the papers on her desk into a neat pile. 

It took almost two weeks for Dr. Mei to finish writing the reports Mobius desired from her and during that time, she found no opportunities to slip away and meet with Y/N, leaving her restless and needy even if her elegant expression did little to convey that fact.

The busty scientist was currently inside of her private quarters and saw it fit to dress in more appropriate clothing while writing the reports by stripping herself out of her white jacket and draping it over her chair, unbuttoning the two top buttons of her dark-gray shirt (the pair letting out a sigh of relief), and tossed her pantyhose onto the floor nearby to allow her deliciously plump legs room to breathe.

Dr. Mei stood up and tossed her jacket onto the chair before making her way towards the bathroom, her unbuttoned shirt and skirt hitting the floor soon after.

The lights to her bathroom glowed a bright gold, illuminating the simplicity of the room. It consisted of a sink with white wooden cabinets overlooked by a large square mirror and a toilet on her left side and a glass door leading to a spacious shower enclosure that could fit at least two people.

With the quick strides of her long slender legs, Dr. Mei crossed the room and entered the shower, turning on the hot water. The tired woman let out a content sigh as the scalding droplets pattered against her skin and closed her eyes, running her hands through her hair and all over her body. However, she paused when her hand accidentally brushed between her legs and she looked down, biting her lower lip.

"I-I shouldn't... But, it's been too long..." She whispered to herself.

Slowly, Dr. Mei slipped a finger inside of her and pumped her digit while her other hand grabbed her ample breasts, squeezing the soft mounds. Her mind began to wander and her imagination formed a steamy scene of her being lifted in the air with her back pressed against the glass door while she was being stuffed full of cock.

"Ah~... Mmm~... H-Harder, N/N~" Dr. Mei moaned the male's nickname. 

As she continued to play with herself, the gorgeous woman realized just how pent-up she was from the past couple of weeks and her movement turned desperate. Her soft moans filled the shower enclosure, growing with volume as she sped up the hand knuckle-deep inside of her until she squirted all over the glass door.

Around half an hour passed before Dr. Mei stepped back out of the bathroom with her hair wet, a fresh towel wrapping around her voluptuous hourglass-figure, and droplets of water still falling from her peachy skin save for the crimson blush on her face after her intense "playing session."

"I wonder what N/N is doing..." Dr. Mei wondered, her mind still thinking about the male, and she sat down on her bed, unfurling the towel to dry her long purple hair after dialing the mentioned male's phone number. It took a few second, but eventually he picked up.

"M-Mei-jiě?" Y/N's voice made her sit up at attention, though she was slightly concerned when she heard how heavy he was panting.

"N/N? What's wrong? Why are you breathing so heavily?"